Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only one to HATE the new iTunes?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never use iTunes.

Side note, its bizarre that people can become such fanatics about corporations, makes me sick.they dont give a shyt about you they just want your money.
    Last edited by ИATAS; 01-13-2013, 05:13 PM.

Comment

i am surprised there are still people out there paying for music.

may I ask what the benefit is?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post

For the people who don't know how to get free music? Im sure people will reply "don't be mad cause you cant afford to buy songs!" LoL

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
          For the people who don't know how to get free music? Im sure people will reply "don't be mad cause you cant afford to buy songs!" LoL
          no doubt. i'm poor, can't afford music and there is a rip in my couch. lol

anybody who doesn't know how to get free music, pm Natas - he'll give you the tutorial.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Apple sucks and I own all their ****.
            wow that's the dumbest thing i've ever heard...why buy all their products while thinking they suck?

Comment

True story. Im a pink commie bastard after all

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                Now what inferior imitations are you speaking of...mobile devices iPhones have been 2-3 years behind for a while now, computing they have good hardware now that they switched to PC based components but OS is still just a pretty UI for technologically challenged people. Maybe its their Apple TV service...or should I say their Roku imitation.
                uh huh that's why every audiophile, music technician and professional movie producer still swears by their products

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
                  Lol time magazine gadget of the year most desired electronics out other than broke people who hate what they can't afford there is also the crowd who hate whatever is on top. If the iPhone wasn't so huge android fans would be happy with their devices as opposed to making non stop posts about the iPhone. The only reason I started talking about mobile devices on here is because I get tired of seeing post by people like tension killer androidjism and yourself if your device is so fantastic why go on a out iPhone so much? It's like you are trying to convince yourself.
                  Broke? I am not rich but I can buy any gadget that I want and I do.

When I want to see in the dark, I see in the dark with 760 + 800 lumens. When I want to record a race in HD on a drive/ride, I do.
                  When I want to make a call, I do without a 'calling failed'. If I want to put a memory card in my phone, I have that option. (64G)
                  When I want to watch a flash movie on my tablet, I can.
                  When I want to take a clear picture, I use my camera.
                  When I DO want a virus on my laptop, I can, yes I have the option to get a virus.
                  When I want to cut an Apple into slices and eat it up, I use my Japanese steel knife.

Excuse the mess, I am a guy now.

If I want to have a bit of bowling, why not?
                  If I want to watch a Blue Ray, why not?
                  If I want to play Halo, why not?
                  Bit of GT5, yeah let's drive.

I realised that I Phones were basic ****. Paper weights IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
                    Lol time magazine gadget of the year most desired electronics out other than broke people who hate what they can't afford there is also the crowd who hate whatever is on top. If the iPhone wasn't so huge android fans would be happy with their devices as opposed to making non stop posts about the iPhone. The only reason I started talking about mobile devices on here is because I get tired of seeing post by people like tension killer androidjism and yourself if your device is so fantastic why go on a out iPhone so much? It's like you are trying to convince yourself.
                    Son, you kept making Apple/Android threads, look at your history. Heck I even reported you a few months back when you dissed Reed in an Android/Apple war. Reed's a moderator fool. LOL.

Enjoy your ban? Oh how good I felt.

Almost as good as when Breakbeat made a thread called, Steve Job wins, Adobe to stop supporting flash.

Then someone said Steve wins? He died before Flash did. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post

Can't download vinyl records...

Outside of that, as a musician myself I try not to download music I haven't already purchased on vinyl or own on cd. It doesn't really bother me that other people do, but its not a practice I'm particularly proud of sometimes doing myself.

I do buy alot of music from bands at shows. That's the best way IMO, and gives the creator the best direct support.

Of course, I'm not talking about millionaire artists. These are mostly small bands struggling to even stay in the business.

Comment

Working...
                      X