Collapse
No announcement yet.

IS this a sucker punch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was in your punching range and put his hands on you. Definitely not a sucker punch since your life was in danger. When it comes to fighting, everyone's life is in danger. You never know what the other person is capable of.

But you didn't steel off on him when he was down, did you? That's low.

Comment

Originally posted by Julious_cesar View Post
      yeah bro exactly hes like a muscular dude that thinks highly of him self, people thought he was gonna eat me alive for sure.
      I bet he gets away with intimidating people all the time. Maybe this jaw jacking will humble him...

Comment

Originally posted by the collector View Post
        the dude deserves everything he got,god damn fool should pick on someone his own size!well done brother.
        thanks bro, i know in a street fight there arent w8 classes lol, but if someone if way bigger than you you know not to start anything lol, since he was way bigger and he started everything even when i tried walking oway i thought it was wrong. if u dont mind me asking bro how big are u? would u pick a fight with a dude 65pound lighter and 6 inches shorter?

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
          He was in your punching range and put his hands on you. Definitely not a sucker punch since your life was in danger. When it comes to fighting, everyone's life is in danger. You never know what the other person is capable of.

But you didn't steel off on him when he was down, did you? That's low.
          no bro dint hit him while he was down, my buddy recorded it on his droid i can maybe ask him for the footy and post it here some time, can i get in trouble for that with the mods? sorry in a noob here lol .

Comment

thanks bro, i know in a street fight there arent w8 classes lol, but if someone if way bigger than you you know not to start anything lol, since he was way bigger and he started everything even when i tried walking oway i thought it was wrong. if u dont mind me asking bro how big are u? would u pick a fight with a dude 65pound lighter and 6 inches shorter?
            thats me in the cream shirt in my avy i weigh 10st and im 5ft 10 i cant pick on elfs lol

Comment

thats me in the cream shirt in my avy i weigh 10st and im 5ft 10 i cant pick on elfs lol
              ur around my size i assume lol but idk what 10 stone is in pounds.

Comment

[QUOTE=Julious_cesar;12853421]ur around my size i assume lol but idk what 10 stone is in pounds.[/QUOTE

140 m8 im probably 142-3 at the moment

Comment

[QUOTE=the collector;12853440]
                  ur around my size i assume lol but idk what 10 stone is in pounds.[/QUOTE

140 m8 im probably 142-3 at the moment
                  ahh yeah bro ur a small guy ur self.

Comment

[QUOTE=Julious_cesar;12853461]

ahh yeah bro ur a small guy ur self.
                    yeah when i fight im 140 on the dot all the time its cool aswell coz i never seem to go higher than maybes 145-6 fast matabolism lol

Comment

It was a sucker punch. If it was me I'd have let him punch me square in the jaw. The force of my iron chin would impact his shoulder and knock him out via the fist. Only then is it not a sucker punch.

Comment

Working...
                      X