Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Religious or not,what do you think happens after you die?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Makes me laff when people say "nothing" instead of "I don't know"

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
      Makes me laff when people say "nothing" instead of "I don't know"
      When people say 'nothing', they probably mean "probably nothing".

There is absolutely no reasons or evidence to suggest that anything takes place after we die and until some evidence turns up to suggest otherwise it would be irrational to hold any other position. Note that thinking this way (critically) does not rule out the possibility of an afterlife no matter how improbable.

It is foolish to believe things without evidence. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Capaedia View Post
        Argument? The energy of the deceased becoming energy for other things is a demonstrable fact.

And as far as I'm aware, doesn't conflict with any religions.

How does the population grow so much?
        No one remembers anything, we're in a sense, born again.

Comment

I hope that I can be reincarnated on another planet full of intelligent life, reborn into a monarchy family, as the next ruler of said planet. After I take over the throne I will instruct my intergalactic army to take over Earth for resources.

After we're done wiping out the entire Human population, I will use the Human's computer to access the internet and log into Boxingscene (to pay homage) and post the 'owned' emoticon in a thread titled "Owned", with nobody to reply back ever again. Then I will retire my inactive (since I died as Human) account with exactly 20k posts.

Comment

Well the vast majority of people will burn for all eternity in the lake of fire, while a small chosen few who martyre themselves killing infidels in gods holy war will live forever in paradise with 70 beautiful virgins.

I thought everyone knew this ?

Comment

TBH, i dunno...

but i believe we will all go back to The Source... just like a collection of droplets that got momentarily separated from a wavecrest because of the wind's forceful blow... those droplets will always find it's way back to the body of water where it belongs...

Comment

I think I rot in the ground, lose all spiritual/physical forms of being, and NEVER have to listen to a White Stripes song again.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
                  No one remembers anything, we're in a sense, born again.
                  The population rose by about a billion in the last 10 years.

Where did they all come from if they're people being born again?

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
                    Man's purpose since our creation is to WORSHIP God. Our words have effect and power which few truly understands. Blaspheming God out of a misbegotten sense of humor is damning good sir.
                    That **** created us so we could tickle his ego?

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                      That **** created us so we could tickle his ego?
                      Your freewill gives you a choice. It's really simple.

Obey God's laws and take your rightful inheritance in heaven.

Persist on violating God's laws and spend an eternity of suffering in hell.

It's your freewill sir and I hope you make good use of it.

Comment

Working...
                      X