Emanuel Steward doesn't believe Chavez has really been making 160

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
    45 bums...
    When JR beats the living hell out of Sergio you'll say Sergio was a bum.

JCC JR will never get credit from the haters.

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysOnTop View Post
      Jr was suspended for a banned substance...

It's a good thing when cheaters are called-out...

Good for Steward...
      I agree but my point was, why didn't he do it before? But now that him and his fighter are involved, he wants to say something.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZZzzz....... View Post
        considering how much he rehydrates, almost 30 lbs over night, it would not surprise me.
        21 lbs of eating and rehydration. This was his most.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          I agree but my point was, why didn't he do it before? But now that him and his fighter are involved, he wants to say something.
          It's just something for him to say to rouse interest in the fight. He is just speculating, otherwise the whole Commission, the scales supervisors etc would all have to be in a conspiracy to help Chavez cheat. I've never seen anywhere that he doesn't make the weight, with implications that he's being "helped". That's like accusing MannyP of taking drugs.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            Let's be honest: JCC JR. could show up at the Weigh-In at 200 lbs. eating a bag of pork rinds and there wouldn't be a damn thing anybody could do about it.

The El Dinero de Vaca calls the shots. If he wants to come in at Cruiserweight, what's Emanuel Steward gonna do about it? Not a damn thing.
            Whadda ya mean saying "let's be honest" etc. That's not being honest, that's telling outright lies, straight out of your little brain. TWO HUNDRE POUNDS..."And they wouldn't do anything about it"..... Are youi expecting to be taken seriously or is the whole piece of crap just meant as a joke.

Tell us...please.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
              Steward knows this fight was lost the moment Andy Lee signed the contract to fight the El Dinero de Vaca.

He was hoping Lee might pull a Gamboa.
              I thought it would be "El Vaca de Dinero".

Comment

you gotta excuse Mushybrain for the ignorant statements as his boxing IQ is verrrrrrrrrry low and he has a serious man crush on JCC Jr. He consistanly makes statements about Sergio that are actually true about his boyfriend such as claiming Sergio uses banned substances (with no proof) while his love interest has been convicted. He also claims Sergio only fights Euro bums, while Sergios last 5 opponents are all head and shoulders above anyone Jr has ever fought. He has said many times that only casual fans think Sergio is any good, while the truth is actually the opposite. Most hard core fans view Sergio as the true middleweight champ (he won it in the ring) and see Jr as a fraud living off his daddys name.

Comment

Working...
                X