Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sorry for ever talking bad about Pac-Marg being for the vacant 154 belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are you honestly comparing a 20 year old contender to the #1 p4p fighter in the world? youre ******ed...

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
      Nope,Pacman's is still worse,at least Canello fought at 154!!
      Matthew Hatton hasn't. With Pac, at least he was P4P#1 and going through weight classes like Floyd goes through big boy money.

I mean Matthew Hatton. It's not even Saul Alvarez that I have any problem with, but Matthew Hatton?

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
        are you honestly comparing a 20 year old contender to the #1 p4p fighter in the world? youre ******ed...
        This thread is more about the WBC than the fighters. I don't expect any sane boxer to turn down a shot at a world title. Especially when it's completely undeserved in Matthew Hatton's case and a complete layup in Alvarez's case.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
          This thread is more about the WBC than the fighters. I don't expect any sane boxer to turn down a shot at a world title. Especially when it's completely undeserved in Matthew Hatton's case and a complete layup in Alvarez's case.
          you should already know organizations like the WBC are corrupt as **** and favor certain fighters....
          and who turned down a shot at a world title? check out places like the ring or boxrec, alvarez is barley top 10, and hatton is nowhere to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
            Nope,Pacman's is still worse,at least Canello fought at 154!!
            And Hatton?

Marg has also fought at 154

In the case of Marg-Pac, both have been multiple champ, but Saul-Hatton?

Comment

Working...
            X