Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Que nivel de educacion tenemos en el lounge??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Que nivel de educacion tenemos en el lounge??

Me imagino que hay varios aqui todavia en la escuela a que la tiran?? Highschool (como se dice Highschool en espanol???) AA BA?? en que???

Y los que ya se graduaron...en que se recivierion??

Yo tengo un BA en Business Management y un AA en Soc....

Highschool= secundaria

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
      Highschool= secundaria
      See I thought so too...some one here at the office said secundaria was JR high....

Comment

high school, now currently doing my associate degree.

Comment

Originally posted by The Underboss View Post
          high school, now currently doing my associate degree.
          Nice...hang in there brotha...education will come in handy! AA in what?

Comment

I hold a BA from NAU (Northern Arizona University) in computer science.

Comment

Computer Programming .
              when i finish this, i'll study X-rays, i heard they're paying around 20$ for just taking x-rays in hospitals, so why not give that a try soon .

Comment

I'm in my 3rd year in UPR studying Biology. My plans are to become a college professor/ work in research.

Comment

yo wut up Ric!!

You hold a BA in Buss MGT? How is that? I know a lot of people that have that degree and are in good positions...

Am currently on my AA in IT/CNS , it's a bit of a strugle, but am hanging in there. After this I plan to work on my AA for becoming a RN, lots of hot b1tches in this career and it dont hurt to have a degree for medicine now a days.

Am hoping in becoming secure with a Medical and Information Technology Career. Fok it!

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                    yo wut up Ric!!

You hold a BA in Buss MGT? How is that? I know a lot of people that have that degree and are in good positions...

Am currently on my AA in IT/CNS , it's a bit of a strugle, but am hanging in there. After this I plan to work on my AA for becoming a RN, lots of hot b1tches in this career and it dont hurt to have a degree for medicine now a days.

Am hoping in becoming secure with a Medical and Information Technology Career. Fok it!
                    Oh most def dawgy...right now I run a dept in a company here in the 805...Business Management Degree is legit cuz it opens all types of doors in the business world...you doing the Ox JC for your AA?? keep at it playa....it's waaaay worth it....I like your plan of RN for the Biatches too....hahahha

Comment

Working...
                    X