Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthew Hall & Anthony Small = Comedy *Video*

"I'll strangle you with it now"

hahahaha

I can't ****ing wait for this card, gonna be steamingly **** hot, easily worth the £15.

LOL Martin Conception KO'd that bum. Small got this

Comment

Should be a cracker.

Comment

I love Anthony Small. He isn't a great boxer but damn is he funny.

I hope he gets a good win.

Comment

I hate Small and happen to be a big fan of Hall so im rootin for Big Matthew but i actually think this is gonna be a big brutal KO win for Matthew Hall as well!

Strangle u with it! Lol he just seemed so boredd of Smalls pish didnt he

Comment

Hall wins this... He's gonna be good... All out aggression & badness befolds this boy, & there's gonna be fireworks! Forget the Conception fight.. He's learned a trick or 2 since then..

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
              Hall wins this... He's gonna be good... All out aggression & badness befolds this boy, & there's gonna be fireworks! Forget the Conception fight.. He's learned a trick or 2 since then..
              He shouldnt have even een in the ring when he fought Conception apparently, still not right or fit after being stabbed

Hall is a bad ass i can see a KO that we will watch over and over happening! I think he is way under rated

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                He shouldnt have even een in the ring when he fought Conception apparently, still not right or fit after being stabbed

Hall is a bad ass i can see a KO that we will watch over and over happening! I think he is way under rated
                For sure!!

He'd own Conception at any other time.. If it wasn't for the fact Conception can really bang, Hall would'a won that to.. Didn't realise it was so soon after the stabbing..
                You'd need a blade to stop that boy... He's one of my tips for the top.. He reminds me of Benn....

Comment

Originally posted by mickey malone View Post
                  For sure!!

He'd own Conception at any other time.. If it wasn't for the fact Conception can really bang, Hall would'a won that to.. Didn't realise it was so soon after the stabbing..
                  You'd need a blade to stop that boy... He's one of my tips for the top.. He reminds me of Benn....
                  Yeah im big on the guy too, not quite Nige but close enough! I saw Hall nearly decapitate some poor ****er at the Hatton vs Tszyu show stunning KO.

Comment

Hope small wins this, i put a 100 pound treble on him, simpson and khan pays over 500, so come on small

Comment

Working...
                    X