Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tennis fans -- Remember this name...

Jerzy Janowicz.

He'll be top 5 at the end of next year.

He made Tipsarevic fake an illness to just get away from the beating he was reviving.

Comment

Goooooran Eeeeebaaaaaneeeeeeeezervich.*

*Ivanisevic

Comment

What's the name of that young Australian...? He looks promising.

Comment

Into the final. What a talent.

Comment

He wins a couple of matches at a masters event, meaning he'll be in the top 5 by next year?

Calm down.

Comment

How good is Milos Raonic? They talk a lot about him here in Canada but every time i see him in a tournament he's losing. Granted, I don't watch many men's tournaments so....

Comment

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                He wins a couple of matches at a masters event, meaning he'll be in the top 5 by next year?

Calm down.
                You clearly didn't watch him. He was unlucky against Ferrer, I think the occasion finally caught up with him. Ferrer didn't beat him as much as he beat himself.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                  You clearly didn't watch him. He was unlucky against Ferrer, I think the occasion finally caught up with him. Ferrer didn't beat him as much as he beat himself.
                  I didn't need to, it was a ridiculous comment to make. As proven by David Ferrer beating him comfortably yesterday.

If you'd said top 25 or summat I probably wouldn't have responded.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                    How good is Milos Raonic? They talk a lot about him here in Canada but every time i see him in a tournament he's losing. Granted, I don't watch many men's tournaments so....
                    He's got a beast of a serve but other than that he's okay.

Comment

Working...
                    X