No announcement yet.

This is why HBO hasn't wanted to televise Klitschko fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    That's the best the Klitschko haters can come up with these days "they are boring". Still the baddest boxers on the planet.

P4P? No

Otherwise? Yes

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
      Strap a different flag & color on them and they're the greatest ever.
      Really stop this racist BS.

I just re-watched Holyfield/Tyson I plenty of excitement mate. I respect their professionalism but the some of their fights are boring.

Comment

Originally posted by damuttz112 View Post
        Really stop this racist BS.

I just re-watched Holyfield/Tyson I plenty of excitement mate. I respect their professionalism but the some of their fights are boring.
        There is nothing racist about it.

I've noticed fight fans get excited over boxers with similar styles and call it a "great" match up when in reality it's not much different from a Klit fight. It's all favoritism. You're going to get excited for little things when it's someone you like but another one does it, it's 'boring'. SMH!

Comment

I only watch the Heavyweights. Yes they have had some good fights but thier too few and far in-between. The last great Heavyweight scrap I remember in recent time is Liachkovic vs Brewster a great scrap.

Last edited by damuttz112; 09-08-2012, 08:49 PM.

Comment

I like brutali way better than wlad, i just hate wlad for some reason and want to see him ko'd again.

Comment

Originally posted by ElChicano View Post
              If you don't like the Klits, don't watch them.
              I won't. I'll be watching Showtime instead until the replay of Klitsckho-Charr is over.

Comment

Working...
              X