Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's worst performance.. Cotto, Castillo, De La Hoya, Judah?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Castillo comes to mind, The sosa and Augustus performances also comes to mind.

Comment

Easily Castillo.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Yeah, sure.

Floyd made hard work of Oscar.

It like if Dawson fought RJJ now.

Pacquiao and Forbes showed Oscar's real level.

Oscar drops 4lbs and becomes as weak as a kitten. LOL

I've dropped 4lbs and became stronger.
        Oscar looked frail and weak as hell. Stop deluding yourself.

Btw, genius. Oscar didn't lose just 4 pounds. He dropped to 145 against Pac and didn't rehydrate to 150 on fight night. He was 165 or so against Floyd.
        Last edited by Derranged; 07-03-2012, 08:24 AM.

Comment

I would say Carlos Baldomir..

Floyd broke his hand in that fight and played it safe the second half of the fight cruising to victory. Granted a win is a win, but floyd couldnt throw his punches due to injury...

Floyd vs Castillo, Cotto, Zab were all great fights imo and i could watch those over and over..

Oscar vs Mayweather was Oscar's worst fight...the guy was swinging like a b#%^h and couldnt hit nothing. The way he was fighting made the fight BORING!

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            Oscar looked frail and weak as hell. Stop deluding yourself.

Btw, genius. Oscar didn't lose just 4 pounds. He dropped to 145 against Pac and didn't rehydrate to 150 on fight night. He was 165 or so against Floyd.
            165lbs, yeah sure he was LOL. If he was that weight it would show he was carrying too much weight and he had to drain himself to make weight.

And he fought Forbes at 150lbs just months after the fight with Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
              I would say Carlos Baldomir..

Floyd broke his hand in that fight and played it safe the second half of the fight cruising to victory. Granted a win is a win, but floyd couldnt throw his punches due to injury...

Floyd vs Castillo, Cotto, Zab were all great fights imo and i could watch those over and over..

Oscar vs Mayweather was Oscar's worst fight...the guy was swinging like a b#%^h and couldnt hit nothing. The way he was fighting made the fight BORING!

Yeah that fight was a borefest to end all borefest, stank out the arena, had people leaving in there droves mid way through.

LOL, Broke his hand, sure he did

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                Yeah that fight was a borefest to end all borefest, stank out the arena, had people leaving in there droves mid way through.

LOL, Broke his hand, sure he did
                U say that as though Floyd has never broken his hand? Carlos B was ko'ing people left and right and floyd stepped up and fought him which Carlos was rated undisputed WW champ at that time...Ya boy Margarito ducked Carlos and made a smoke screen by calling out floyd at that time...Floyd fought the champ and beat him with a broken hand...the right was hurt beat him with the left....YA'LL MUST'VE FORGOT (ROY VOICE)

Comment

mayweather worst performance i havent seen it

Comment

Augustus, that was actually one of his best performances. His worst was against Carlos Rios, I would advise all to watch that one.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
                      U say that as though Floyd has never broken his hand? Carlos B was ko'ing people left and right and floyd stepped up and fought him which Carlos was rated undisputed WW champ at that time...Ya boy Margarito ducked Carlos and made a smoke screen by calling out floyd at that time...Floyd fought the champ and beat him with a broken hand...the right was hurt beat him with the left....YA'LL MUST'VE FORGOT (ROY VOICE)
                      He's a Floyd hating troll, dont bother.

Comment

Working...
                      X