Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yeah he is funny, i like watching his vids.

Comment

• Originally posted by FIGHTING_FLIP View Post
      haha funny stuff. but some people are crazy. they think just because theyre gonna fight,they have to hate each other through the build up. this and cotto-maywaether. nothing wrong with showing respect. when its time to fight, they will fight
      How right you are. The actual facts are that they-both of them- are in the boxing business, which is an entertainment vehicle, and they are both collaborating on producing an interesting show for the audience who are paying them millions. Just like any performers, except that their viewers are getting their enjoyment from seeing them bash hell out of each other instead of singing, acting, or producing instrumental music.

That's a realistic rundown.

Comment

• Originally posted by edgarg View Post
        How right you are. The actual facts are that they-both of them- are in the boxing business, which is an entertainment vehicle, and they are both collaborating on producing an interesting show for the audience who are paying them millions. Just like any performers, except that their viewers are getting their enjoyment from seeing them bash hell out of each other instead of singing, acting, or producing instrumental music.

That's a realistic rundown.
        It would be an over the top performance if Tim Bradley started acting out and putting on a Mayweather like performance. Besides Pacquiao is a hard guy not to like and Bradley might have been caught in the moment not being use to this type of attention. Now if you get somebody with "Mayorga's" swagger or the attitude of Vernon Paris I'm sure somebody like that could bring the uglyness out of Bradley.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
          Honest Question...

Just to clarify, what I'm asking for is an analysis on how Bradley would win... Would be the aggressor? Would he box? How would he get past the left hand? How would he deal with the speed? etc...

Let me know, cause I'm curious
          Bradley has a better chance in beating Vitali Klitschko than pacquiao so that tells you my odds in Bradley beating Pacquaio

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
            Box smart and pressure in spots.

Do not exchange. You throw a combo, if Pac starts you stop and reset.
            I concur. 10chars

Comment

• Originally posted by DLT View Post
              i thought it was going to be this one

Lolz although they are about the same, even Bradley looks a little bit bigger than PAC...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                Lolz although they are about the same, even Bradley looks a little bit bigger than PAC...
                He probably weighed more, but this is the first fight in a long time where Pac will have the height and reach advantage.

EDIT: Nevermind, Bradley has a longer reach.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  He probably weighed more, but this is the first fight in a long time where Pac will have the height and reach advantage.

EDIT: Nevermind, Bradley has a longer reach.
                  he he at least PAC still got height advantage, but I dont know if that's an advantage as Manny this past few years even in training fights taller guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
                    he he at least PAC still got height advantage, but I dont know if that's an advantage as Manny this past few years even in training fights taller guys...
                    It's funny,both of these guy's are use to fighting taller guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                      It's funny,both of these guy's are use to fighting taller guys...
                      so both of them will be in a little unfamiliar situation fighting a fighter with the same height...

Comment

Working...
                      X