No announcement yet.

FAO Timothy Horton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    You're a pretty stupid **** for giving me red k and calling me a sarcastic **** for trying to answer a guy's question.

Seriously, wtf is wrong with you idiot. (http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7#post11616497)

Try not to let the internet get under your skin too much, eh homey.

I ain't even mad though.
    you ain't mad though?

look here: you did the exact same rubbish to me when i first got here, i vowed i was going to get you back when i had a higher rep. I did and now two things are evident. 1. I can really hold a grudge and 2. you're a whiny **** who probably hasn't had pussy since pussy had him.

but you ain't mad though.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
      you ain't mad though?

look here: you did the exact same rubbish to me when i first got here, i vowed i was going to get you back when i had a higher rep. I did and now two things are evident. 1. I can really hold a grudge and 2. you're a whiny **** who probably hasn't had pussy since pussy had him.

#2 really made me

Comment

Are you serious? I gave you red k once, and so you bided your time in order to build your rep up so you could hit me back with one?

Get a fucking life man. That's one of the saddest stories I've ever heard on the internet.

Comment

you ain't mad though?

Dayum, Tim is a roaster, I never knew Go get'em my man!

Comment

Are you serious? I gave you red k once, and so you bided your time in order to build your rep up so you could hit me back with one?

Get a fucking life man. That's one of the saddest stories I've ever heard on the internet.
            yeah, almost as bad as you giving me red after i had about 12 posts just to see my number move (OCD much?) and then you crying about it and starting a thread when you get some. no worries, in two weeks i will hook you up with some more.

get the **** outta here.

Comment

you ain't mad though?

Damn Tim bruh. You held on to that for damn near 3 years!!!!!!! Done Like A Boss. You can forgive but you damn sho aint gon forget.

Comment

Did the red k have a message? Looks like the karma did exactly what is what meant to; make you feel something enough to make a thread for all to see.

Comment

That must have been when I was red k'ing idiot Floyd fans.

I actually like Floyd btw, but you guys were too much.

I'm looking forward to it, make it a bi-weekly thing. Should be good for an occasional laugh.

Lol, sounds like I scarred you for life though.

Comment

If you don't give tim a dollar he red k u

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      Did the red k have a message? Looks like the karma did exactly what is what meant to; make you feel something enough to make a thread for all to see.
                      I wrote the message, 'sarcastic ****'. My response: I wasn't being sarcastic, just trying to answer a question.

Little did I know, all this time, there's been a BS poster harboring a vendetta against me, biding his time to hit me back with some red k just when the moment is right

I don't take this forum stuff nearly as seriously as some of you guys, so don't act like I do. I create threads usually on a whim, and generally just for the fuck of it.

And besides, I got my answer. I wronged him 3 years ago, so the red k was simply payback for an old debt, a blood feud of sorts.

Comment

Working...
                      X