No announcement yet.

High Carb Diet. Do they work?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Carb Diet. Do they work?

I'm in descend shape now but I remember around 3-4 years ago I was working out like a savage and eating a alot of pasta daily. I had some great results. I haven't try it again since. Lately its like nothing is working. I'm eating veggie and fruit egg white, chicken etc. and its doing nothing. I still need to lose 10-20 to be in stellar shape

What I'm told every diet works different for everybody?Peoples body work differently etc.. There is just so many different diets and one person says this and the other says that etc..

whats your guys thoughts?

Thanks Baldwin

Has your training routine changed?

High carb diets work if you exercise to expend the energy (from carbs).

Carbs are good for boxing/cardio training, but eating too much without intense training will make you gain weight.

Comment

Hey friends!!!I am here to this thread.Diet has own importance in our life.Healthier foods are so good for the nutrition and the energy.So we should be eat the healthiest foods and follow the dieting rules because it is the best solution for keep good fitness and health....

Comment

my diet isnt rediculously strict. i eat healthy 90% of the time. i also train harder than 99% of people. i can eat pizza and chipotle and things like that. but im always getting 2-3 meals of fruits veggies a day as well as vitamins and protein with every meal. its not rocket science if you work hard. surlpus of calories means you gain weight. calorie deficit means you lose weight.

Comment

Working...
        X