No announcement yet.

FACT #3: Floyd beat a better version of Pacquiao's biggest opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
    Your serious a ***** if you think Oscar was in his prime when Floyd fought him. Neither Pac or Floyd fought an in his prime Oscar. Both fought an out of his prime Oscar and only 1 did what he was suppose to...you don't win via SPLIT decision to a man whose a shell of hs old self. Sad.
    It was a better version of Oscar, you idiot. And it wasn't a close fight. If you think it was, it's obvious you didn't watch the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Fiasco View Post
      Pacquiao's biggest opponent in Oscar De La Hoya was not only past his prime, but weight-drained, as well.

I think it's safe to say that Mayweather beat the better version.
      How can you call it a FACT, and then say "I think"

Pendejo

Comment

Pacquiao's biggest opponent in Oscar De La Hoya was not only past his prime, but weight-drained, as well.

I think it's safe to say that Mayweather beat the better version.
        Sorry try again. Everybody knows Oscar is old and way past his prime. Its not like the Oscar beaten by Floyd was the year 2000 version but still Oscar almost beat him. Everybody knows except you that Pacquiao has only fought once at 135 let alone at 140 or 147 thats why almost nobody gave him a chance to beat Oscar even most of his hardcore fans. Now the truth is even if they fight at 154 Pac will still win because of his speed alone plus Oscar being old, shot and way past his prime not by being weight drained as he already at 147 one month before their fight.
        Last edited by whirlwind; 03-19-2010, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by M@nny View Post
          How can you call it a FACT, and then say "I think"

Pendejo
          Ignore the little misuse of a word and concentrate on the subject at hand, kid.

Comment

agreed with Puas....the TS is a pendejo

Comment

It was a better version of Oscar, you idiot. And it wasn't a close fight. If you think it was, it's obvious you didn't watch the fight.
              I never mentioned anything about being a close fight or not. I just said he won a SPLIT decision, the judges, you know, the ones that give out the scores for the rounds? They sort of had it a SPLIT decision, if that means anything in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by braddman View Post
                Uh hey dork. Floyd only won that fight by split decision and you have NO idea which version was better.
                That decision was ridicilous. Floyd won that easily in my mind, maybe 9-3.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                  Your serious a ***** if you think Oscar was in his prime when Floyd fought him. Neither Pac or Floyd fought an in his prime Oscar. Both fought an out of his prime Oscar and only 1 did what he was suppose to...you don't win via SPLIT decision to a man whose a shell of hs old self. Sad.
                  It was ruled a split decision, but in reality it wasn't even close. There are robberies in boxing and Mayweather was nearly robbed that night.

Comment

Working...
                  X