No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Price: My Career is Not About Tyson Fury, Off My Radar

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Price: My Career is Not About Tyson Fury, Off My Radar

Heavyweight David Price (12-0, 10KOs) is no longer thinking about his domestic rival, Tyson Fury (17-0, 12KOs). Fury was mandated to defend his British title against Price, but he vacated the title and instead finalized a deal to fight Martin Rogan on April 14th. Price will face Sam Sexton for the vacant title on May 19th. The discussions for Price-Fury, at least among the fans and writers, continues.

[Click Here To Read More]

Good for Price.

No sense wasting time at his age and with a guy that clearly doesn't want to risk any possible big fights for the future.

Comment

fury is too close to a title shot to risk fighting price right now. you could see that from a mile away. fury's camp offered price 100000 pounds to fight but price declined. these 2 will eventually fight but it will be at a world level & not domestic. as long as they both keep winning this fight won't happen unless fury losses then you could see it happen sooner.

Comment

I remember when fury was calling out price. Now hes realised hed get his fat arse iced and is deciding to fight part time taxi drivers near pension collecting age.

Comment

Fury's stay at world level will last one fight - he'll eventually take the Klitschko shot, get KOed and return to going life and death with domestic level boxers. Maybe he'll talk his way into a shot at whatever belt Price is holding a few years down the line but he'll only lose again.

Comment

Working...
          X