Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

khan taking it EASY on pacman (Sparring video)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. Let's be realistic. Pac would humiliate Khan in a real fight. It would be completely lop-sided.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

So what's the story with Amir Khan? Is he dope ***** or what? i've never seen him fight, only train or spar.

Comment

Originally posted by Squabbles94806 View Post
        So what's the story with Amir Khan? Is he dope ***** or what? i've never seen him fight, only train or spar.
        Fast with good skills, but everytime he gets hit with anything decent he wobbles like a jelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Coholic View Post
          Fast with good skills, but everytime he gets hit with anything decent he wobbles like a jelly.
          khan's jab is good and he does have handspeed, but manny caught khan w/ some big shots... without headgear I think khan falls down.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Coholic View Post
            Agree with the first part -- Khan has some very good skills -- but disagree with the second part. He doesn't need to get hit by anything decent to get wobbled.

Old Gomez put him down.

Feather-fisted Willie Limond decked him, and if the biased ref hadn't ****ed up by extending the count he should have won the fight.

Prescott buckled Khan's knees. With a jab.

It doesn't even take anything decent to make him hit the canvas. When I think of some of the talent in and around the lightweight division, I fear for Khan, and I doubt he will ever be able to compete with elite or even very good fighters without crumbling. It's unfortunate, really, but there's no way to train a chin for punch resistance, as far as I'm aware. You either have it or you don't.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

the loss has done khan good, got rid of the hype, now training right, sparring with the best, can only learn from pac-man. the kid is only 21 whereas manny is 29 and multi world champion, basically the dog's bollocks. This is what amir should aspire to, it about watching, listening to freddie, improving the weaker areas of his boxing and not listening to all the critics or the hangers on.

All of you who go on about what manny would do to amir in a real boxing match are just speaking nonsense, course manny wins but thats not what it is about. Amir wants to be the best so he wants to train and learn from the best . fair play to him for that .

Comment

i think training with Roach and sparring with PAC will help Khan a lot ...

this kid will just get better, chin or no chin...

Comment

Originally posted by SpArKeD-CoLd View Post
                  lol Khan was tearing his ass apart. But at the very end Pac caught him with a huge straight that without headgear probably would have KO'd glass chin Khan in a real fight

Comment

Originally posted by broxi51 View Post
                    the loss has done khan good, got rid of the hype, now training right, sparring with the best, can only learn from pac-man. the kid is only 21 whereas manny is 29 and multi world champion, basically the dog's bollocks. This is what amir should aspire to, it about watching, listening to freddie, improving the weaker areas of his boxing and not listening to all the critics or the hangers on.

All of you who go on about what manny would do to amir in a real boxing match are just speaking nonsense, course manny wins but thats not what it is about. Amir wants to be the best so he wants to train and learn from the best . fair play to him for that .
                    Nobody is disagreeing, but my point is I have doubts about him becoming much more than he already is. To become great, he will need a better chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X