Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here doesn't like Carl Froch? Why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I ran into Froch and his wife when I was at Pac vs Mosley. Dude was really cool, shook my hand and everything. Not to mention his wife is a smokeshow, and the dude is is a hell of a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by egodfather View Post
      I respect Froch, one of the few guys who will fight anyone - reminds me of Cotto.
      But the argument: his style is flawed - he lost to Kessler, I havent seen it. IMHO I thought Dirrell completely outfoxed him. He was 60 secs away from losing to Taylor. Ward pretty much outclassed him. But he does have a solid resume. Good fighter, a bit ****y but I like Froch.
      I watched this again the other day. It was even in rounds, 6-6 but Taylor had the R.3 knockdown.

Comment

At 1st I didn't like him, however I've now been a fan for years. I still remember when people actually thought Bute would beat him. Poor idiots!!

Comment

If every fighter had Frochs attitude the sport would be much better off,and more popular

Comment

I like the guy. He's usually in great fights. And he hits a 10 on comedy scale a ton. His trash talk just cracks me up. If I remember right someone here created a Carl Froch username here and wrote up some posts that were just dead on impersonations of the guy.

Comment

I don't like his nose, it's terribly crooked

Comment

froch is in my top 3 favorite fighters right now.

Comment

I like him.. the only reason I don't like him is because he lost to Andre Ward.

I can't stomach British fighters losing to American ones unless they brutally avenge their defeats.

If Froch beat the shyt out of Ward and knock him out RAHMAN II Style... I will put him

Lewis
                  Froch
                  Calzaghe

right now it's
                  Lewis
                  Calzaghe
                  Hopkins
                  Benn

Comment

cobra froch is the people's champ.

god save the queen.

Comment

Froch not only converted me into a fan, but into a damn near Frochtard. That man is the ultimate overachiever, who doesn't give a damn and will fight anyone. That's impossible not to at least respect.

Comment

Working...
                      X