No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Cotto Praises Orlando Cruz For Coming Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Basco View Post
    Do your research you uneducated ****fobic! There is recent research proving that ****sexual behavior could be a result of chemical imbalances in the brain. Even if an ****sexual turned to be that way as a result of his upbringing, how could you blame them for being the result of a society like the one we live in?

Do some research: "Serotonergic signalling"

Not sure why I wasted my time responding to this :*******:
    Paedophile's are born that way too, doesn't make it right.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari
      Cotto said they spent many years together? What did Cotto and Orlandito do when they spent so much time together? Why is Cotto calling him by a pet name Orlandito when his name is Orlando.
      Pet name? Do you know spanish? Luisito, Orlandito, Raulito, Nelsito, Pedrito, Junito are examples of the use of the diminutive ITO. It is used by friends and family for younger kids and the JRs of the family.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

So now we have confirmation that Cotto is gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Ring Leader View Post
          it doesn't surprise me from a guy who dug his hands into another mans ass during floyd/cotto 24/7. but any hoo i have no problem with anyone coming out. their sexual desires is none of my business and shouldn't be anybody elses business
          "coming out" does make it everyones business. Why do we need to know?

Comment

I don't get why people r so ignorant when it comes to the gay thing...like who cares?!? People like what they like....it doesn't affect any of us in our every day life so y be so judge mental? The clothes on ur back r most likely destined by a **** not to mention I'm sure a lot of dudes on here are into some weird **** on the low lmao

Comment

why do i have a feeling cotto gon come out soon too?

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                people are afraid to voice their anti gay opinion because they are wrong. that's why it's called an opinion. people who support ****sexuality and their rights actually have facts not just opinions on their side. ****sexuality is normal. has existed in every culture and race since recorded human history. also exists in thousands of animal species(why did god do that?) you are just a fool who's been brainwashed by some garbage book that makes no sense. reality is here. step aside.
                it's a mental illness, and obviously mental illness does not discriminate by culture, ethnicity or even species. you're absolutely correct in that we should not mistreat mentally ill people, but it's just as harmful to encourage and glorify their behaviour.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
                  You're the one who's brainwashed. If being a f@g was normal then humanity would cease to exist in a 100 years. It's an aberration, like being a ******.
                  Normal is not the same as saying it's commonplace. Without ****sexuals we'd simply overpopulate that much faster and cease to exist as a direct result from crowding and lack of resources (a real possibility for the future). God, you're such an aberration.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
                    Paedophile's are born that way too, doesn't make it right.
                    Pedophiles (straight or gay) directly harm other human beings. ****sexuals engage in activity with other consenting adults and harm no one. I don't want to know what weird **** you're into in your bedroom either, but telling me you're straight doesn't hurt me.

No argument for the immorality of ****sexuality makes sense unless you're a religious person, and I consider that mental illness.

Comment

props to orlandito cruz for coming out. that takes a lot of balls.

cotto, it's your turn now to come out and add to bori buttsex club.

Comment

Working...
                      X