Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

dont tell me roger wants to duck khan too ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dont tell me roger wants to duck khan too ?

with the blood test

r.mayweather just be saying the most dumbest ****. PED is the new excuse if you dont want to fight somebody or u got your ass whopped. its contagious to say that now a days

Comment

Originally posted by METERSF View Post
      r.mayweather just be saying the most dumbest ****. PED is the new excuse if you dont want to fight somebody or u got your ass whopped. its contagious to say that now a days
      Even more contagious then cracks?

Comment

not an excuse if you say it before the fight happens. The only people that think its an excuse is ped user. Clean fighters wouldn't worry so much.

Comment

this 'duck' move would be ineffective, considering Khan has stated numerous times he would have no problems taking the tests.

Comment

If you're clean you will sign up to take the tests. Khan has said he will, and if he does he will get the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by rajul View Post
              with the blood test
              What Roger is saying is stupid and it seems he will never learn his lesson on making allegations against other boxers.

That said your comment on The Mayweathers ducking Khan with a blood test is equally stupid. Floyd Jr has already said that whoever he fights in the future will have to take random blood tests or there will be no fight. JMM, Mosley and now Ortiz all agreed to it. Khan has already said in the past that he has no problems with random testing.

Comment

Roger Mayweather = the bestest trainer of all times.....100-0 in fantasy fights

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ivey View Post
                  this 'duck' move would be ineffective, considering Khan has stated numerous times he would have no problems taking the tests.

Maybe Khan is taking K-Sides that make you fast enough to dodge bullets and are undetectable by any known testing methods.

Comment

I wonder if Roger will accused Sergio Martinez next.

Hmmm is that a pattern I see there?

Comment

Working...
                    X