No announcement yet.

Anyone Here NOT RACIST at all?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Flab View Post
    Anyone who has ever used the terms: African Americans, Mexican Americans, Korean Americans &c. Is a racist.

So I'm sure you are.

Americans are the most racist people on earth, but they are too ignorant to even notice.
    Co sign....

Comment

• Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Dynamite Kid View Post
        Now i dont get that, infact this has annoyed me in the past, i used to work with lots of Asian's and i was, always tried to be friendly to them, yet when i was with my mate, who is Indian, some of them, most, felt more compelled to talk to him than they would me, seemingly because he was "one of them", i found it quite sad that they felt more of an affiliation with him cause they had the same skin colour, particularly when they did not know, at the time, me or my mate that well, it could be a minority thing, as ive been to a mates house before, who is mixed race, where the majority of people in the room were black, i felt like a complete outcast, cant say ive ever felt more compelled to talk to another white person over another race though, unless they are Polish and you cant understand a word they are saying Lol

Can see how YOU would rather be in a room with a bunch of white guys instead of black/Asian, if it was an intimidating atmos, but.......
        If you're offered two rooms, both identical in structure and furniture in them. Except one is full of black people, the other full of white people.

You'd pick the room where you'd fit in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
          If you're offered two rooms, both identical in structure and furniture in them. Except one is full of black people, the other full of white people.

Thats true, it just sounded like your were saying, you would prefer the company of a white man over a black man because! he is white, irrespective of whether you get on with the black guy just as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post

Nah your not doing that to us Demise
            you can keep PB his one of yours

PB Jk G

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
              Nah your not doing that to us Demise
              you can keep PB his one of yours

PB Jk G

Bumbaclart.

Comment

• I'm not racist as in someone who refuses to be associated with someone from a different race.

But stereotypes exist for a reason....that's all I'm gonna say.

Comment

• Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
                  I'm not racist as in someone who refuses to be associated with someone from a different race.

But stereotypes exist for a reason....that's all I'm gonna say.
                  co sign......

Comment

• I dislike people like you, who obviously and proudly wish they were a race that they are not.

Comment

• It saddens me that for fans of what is probably the most multi racial sport going that we keep bringing up the subject of race.

Comment

Working...
                      X