Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: SHO's Espinoza on Mayweather Deal: The Gap is Closed!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i dunno how to feel about this whole thing, i was shocked as hell at work when i read the headlines, everyone i told was pretty surprised too. this along with floyd sr. back in the picture is going to make this fight big in itself, guerrero will have his chance to shock people because he will be very looked over in this fight which he should be. i doubt he does anything but who knows maybe this floyd going to showtime and all these sudden changes will lead to a crazy end result?!

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      There are no young lions in the 147 division.

The 147 division is so weak that Floyd has to fight former LW's

There are young lions in JWW and JMW division.

Floyd only fights guys that will jump two divisions though.
      Honestly, you're arguing like a ******ed 14-year old...no kidding.

You senselessly attacked Floyd and WW - the division to which he clearly belongs. As soon as you got owned in that line of argument, you shifted to - of all places - an even lower division, the Junior WW division, which, incidentally is a division of fighters you previously accused Mayweather of "taking advantage" of. Can't you maintain an argument?

Next, your division focus for the guy would swing North - to the MW and SMW divisions. What a moron.

Sorry that, in your blind and morbid hate, you miss the good news concerning the sport. You're a perfect definition of a fanatic, and a P@ct@rd.

P34c3
      Last edited by duwdu; 02-20-2013, 04:40 AM.

Comment

Al Bernstein is good anyway. 360 is cool. I remember Arum doing Pac on Showtime and I was like WTF but I guess Arum knew hbo ain't nothing special.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
          Al Bernstein is good anyway. 360 is cool. I remember Arum doing Pac on Showtime and I was like WTF but I guess Arum knew hbo ain't nothing special.
          +1.

P34c3

Comment

Bernstein>>>>>>>>>>>>the entire HBO team that remains.

Roy Jones is the best they have, but the bias of Merchant and the nonsense/ass-kissing of Kellerman brings it down.

Going to miss Buffer's intro's more than their commentary...even then, Jimmy Lennon Jr is cool.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              Showtime has been getting better names on their network, but the actual fights haven't improved all that much. Lots of mismatches. I do agree they're pretty much on par with HBO now, but HBO has been terrible lately so that's not saying much.

They also been spending a heck of lot more just to get a 15% bump in ratings.
              HBO would have put Cotto vs Trout on PPV. Likewise, they stuck Morales vs Maidana on PPV while showtime had Morales vs Garcia for free too. It's a pity too though because those fights have got a lot more viewers on HBO if they were free. I feel like boxing has hit a reset button on their TV ratings just as they were growing again.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                HBO knows FRAUD is done, and SHOWTIME came with BIG FRONT $$$!!!
                El BOY, is Tap City Again!!!
                No Cinnamon Bun, in September.El BOY,
                Purusing Lightweights for Next NO HOPPER!!!

Comment

Working...
                X