No announcement yet.

Be honest: are you pleased it's Mayweather vs Alexander

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
    I'd prefer Robert over Bradley 10 times out of 10. Robert at least makes exciting fights, there's a reason Bradley has no fan base. Robert is almost always in exciting matches and IMO he beats Bradley, he has more aspects to his style, than Tim and he's a more accurate puncher. not a fan of tim's wide looping punches
    Guerrero is definitely more exciting but Bradley is the better boxer. I think he'd outbox The Ghost over 12. Not a fan of Tim's style either but in all honesty, Bradley is the 3rd or 4th best ww at the moment.

Comment

Outside of Pacquiao and Bradley none of the 147 options provide an attractive match-up.

Comment

This could be the fight that finally kills boxing.

Millions of sheep will buy the fight because of Mayweather's name and for their $60 they'll be rewarded with possibly the most boring and uninspiring match up in sports history.

Now, I know why people nuthug Pacquaio - it's because he's involved in 'fights'.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_Pugilist View Post
          Guerrero is definitely more exciting but Bradley is the better boxer. I think he'd outbox The Ghost over 12. Not a fan of Tim's style either but in all honesty, Bradley is the 3rd or 4th best ww at the moment.
          sadly we'll never see a guerrero/bradley fight because of GBP/Top Rank

I miss boxing back in the 70's and 80's, all the fights got made (well most of them), and losses didn't mean nearly as much as they do now

it's like promoters don't do any of the work anymore, and it's all on the fighter to keep that 0. if you lose it, you get shelved/used to build up other guys

edit: and Bradley isn't a better "boxer" than Rob. you're confusing "slickness" for "Boxing ability"

yeah he can bob and weave and move his upper body, but if you want to see a masterpiece by Robert, watch his Katsidis fight. that fight takes a dump on every single Bradley fight that I've ever seen in terms of looking for "Boxing Ability" from Tim.

Comment

I think this fight (win or lose) hurts Mayweathers legacy more than improve it. This is terrible. If this fight is on, people will point to it as evidence of Mayweathers ducking and i believe rightly so.

Comment

I'm not even joking, I think Mayweather-Alexander is the most boring fight that could be made in the entire sport. It's horrendous.

Comment

I like the fight way better then a Guerrero fight.Guerrero is cheater anyways who cheated to beat Berto.And Berto is not all that anyways.Everytime he fights a top opponent he loses.

A better fight for Floyd would be Trout or a belt-holder at middleweight. Bradley is not possible cause Bradley is with Top rank and Top Rank and Floyd is not gonna wanna deal with each other.And i doubt Floyd fights Alexander to tell you the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfeind View Post
                  I like the fight way better then a Guerrero fight.Guerrero is cheater anyways who cheated to beat Berto.And Berto is not all that anyways.Everytime he fights a top opponent he loses.

A better fight for Floyd would be Trout or a belt-holder at middleweight. Bradley is not possible cause Bradley is with Top rank and Top Rank and Floyd is not gonna wanna deal with each other.And i doubt Floyd fights Alexander to tell you the truth.
                  The fuck? Berto is a certified steroid cheat who got beat the **** down like a sack of shit.

Berto's own corner: "Stop holding so damn much, throw some punches!"

I'm really not surprised a poster like you would accuse Guerrero of cheating though.

Comment

relax... pbf will fight guerrero..

money team knows how to stir controversy.. with this gossip, fans would say that the ghost fight is better than this..

meaning if pbf fight guerrero, it would be a "much acceptable" fight than the alexander one..

Comment

Can't believe so many of ye believe this fight is happening

Comment

Working...
                      X