Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is going to win the fight between Bernard Hopkins and Tavoris Cloud?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is going to win the fight between Bernard Hopkins and Tavoris Cloud?

Who do you think will win and why?

I'm going with Hopkins by a wide decision. Cloud is perfect for him, in my opinion.
    Bernard Hopkins by decision
    68.97%
    Bernard Hopkins by KO or TKO
    10.34%
    Tavoris Cloud by decision
    6.90%
    Tavoris Cloud by KO or TKO
    13.79%

Bernard will lead but fade fast at age 48.

He is risking his health getting in the ring with another prime when he himself should have retired for health reasons.

Comment

I maybe shouldn't be doubting the old man again, but I'm picking cloud to outwork him and maybe stop him late. Then again Bhop likes to prove people wrong, that's what makes him special, and cloud can be quite crude

Comment

Come on...cloud lost BAD to Campillo. He's not in Hopkins league, even at 48. Hopefully Hopkins retires a champion after this fight.

Comment

I'm gonna go with the skill of B-Hop..I wish Cloud would have got a shot at Dawson(I believe Cloud beats Dawson)but Cloud(imo)is not on B-Hop's level..Unless Hopkins get's old over night,I have to ride with Hopkins...

Comment

Unless Hopkins just looks his age for the first time, he's too multidimensional for Cloud and should get a UD.

Comment

Unless Hop's age catches up with him, he's got this.

He's a much smarter fighter and will know exactly how to win this fight. If his physical abilities allow him to carry it out for 12 rounds, he'll add yet another page to his already sublime legacy.

Comment

This one could catch up to Hopkins. Cloud can hurt you, and Bhops defense isn't what it was. He could very well get caught coming in.

Comment

Look for Don King to pull out all the stops in this win for Cloud. Somebody better get a stretcher for his moms, though. She faints when her son gets those kind of decisions.

But in all honesty, if it's fair play (50-50 chance these days)... Cloud has never faced anyone like Hopkins. This could be a close but dirty fight. Bernard is masterful in getting away with veteran tactics, but I expect the cards are still going to go in favor of Cloud. Never underestimate................................Don King.

Comment

picking cloud...cloud [I]should[I] win...if hopkins beats him, i'd give him major props...

Comment

Working...
                    X