Clear All

Ortiz in 6 rounds.

Comment

Paulie should rematch Cano

Comment

Easy work for Ortiz.......

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
          It's solid. My favorite season finale was probably my least favorite season (though I enjoy every season), season 3's finale was dope. It's solid. Not going to spoil anything obviously, but there's a bat s**t crazy scene with Otto in the finale.

But it's good.
          I look forward to it. Season's 3 finale was incredible. Of of my favorite across all TV series.

Comment

I see people are forgetting at how much of a mental headcase Ortiz is. I wouldn't count Paulie out. Ortiz should be looked at like Citron. You know when he fights something bizarre will happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
              I see people are forgetting at how much of a mental headcase Ortiz is. I wouldn't count Paulie out. Ortiz should be looked at like Citron. You know when he fights something bizarre will happen.
              Even a spazed-out Ortiz will beat Paulie. I can't imagine him losing and I doubt anyone will be betting on Paulie to win.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                Even a spazed-out Ortiz will beat Paulie. I can't imagine him losing and I doubt anyone will be betting on Paulie to win.
                Crazier things have happened in boxing. Especially with all the upsets in recent memory. Point I'm making is that even with the style, strength, power, etc is all in his favor I still can't give him the benefit of the doubt because hes a headcase.

Paulie is a good enough fighter to make a good account for himself against Ortiz. I'm not saying he'll win but if the fight is close as hel I wouldnt be shocked at all.

Comment

I doubt Paulie will be taking this fight. Unless it is the biggest money fight out there for him Paulie's low KO record is attractive to a lot of top fighters.

Comment

Pauly got whooped by the chubby mexican guy his last fight..Ortiz murders him in 3 rounds & im being "generous"( not sure if thats how u spell it).
                    Last edited by WestCoast; 12-07-2012, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Awesome! I like Paulie but Victor is gonna end his career..
                      WARTIZ!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X