No announcement yet.

Garcia stops Khan (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
    The bestbank bruh! I am always going to rep hard. Who Dat?
    LoL. Fa sho. Good to see mah fellow Boot brethern up in this here joker.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
      His problem is he has no chin, not trying to get up too early.

When he get's hit he loses his senses. He was folded in two with that first left hook, it was Prescott like. Regardless of getting up 4 seconds later or 8 seconds later, he was done.

Khan was looking at Bayless with his head slumping and his legs wobbling, he was on the verge of being seriously damaged.
      I agree, but getting up immediately after you get dropped sure doesn't help the matter either.

Regarding Khan's chin, I've heard it all.

After the Maidana fight people in NSB were saying Khan redeemed himself. I didn't agree because I felt like Maidana had Khan running all over the place, but that's what they said.

Comment

garcia must be one of the worst champs I have seen. Dude throws wild ass hooks with his head down hoping they land

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Can we all agree that Amir, should never speak the name of Floyd Mayweather again for as long as he draws breath?
          LOL...way to much was being made of Khan for some time now...I'm glad he got exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
            Well us Boxing fans knew Danny, and knew he is a philly fighter who is gonna come to fight, and stay to fight. Thats just how they make them philly fighters. I see a few talkin Garcia/Mathysse. I'd like to see that bout. Im willin to bet that Amir is done with JWW, and will be at WW in his next fight.

Say Rome is Danny left handed and fighting ortho? It seems his lefts really hurt Amir, but he dropped a really flush shot on Amir in the 3rd, and Amir took it pretty well, plus he looked a little off balanced at times, which could either be Amir's speed, or him being a southpaw, fighting ortho. Just curious to know.
            I've never heard anything about Garcia being born left handed...You never know tho..But that's usually something the media would put out..Garcia Matt's would be a great fight,I would go with Matt's in that fight as well..

Who does he fight at WW tho??I mean anybody at this point seems dangerous for Khan...I also don't wanna see him go backwards,and start fighting D level fighters...

Comment

Khan looked out on his feet after the first knock down.

So glad Garcia showed people what he is capable of. I know people are going to talk about Khan's chin and not Danny's talent though.

I knew he would do it, he deserved this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Oh word you out in tx bro..I got fam in Htown...

Thanks for the invite big brother...
                Thats whats happenin. The H is like a second home for ya potna, my best friend is out the South Side, so thats where we stomp when we click up.

Aint nothin Rome mah homie, you family bruh.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingZeenATG
                  ATG KO! I love seeing Khan get KO'd, sh1ts hilarious!
                  i have to agree its kind of funny but it also shows to me the at the least khan has heart to get up...

i think it right stoppage avoiding more damage for amir...

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I've never heard anything about Garcia being born left handed...You never know tho..But that's usually something the media would put out..Garcia Matt's would be a great fight,I would go with Matt's in that fight as well..

Who does he fight at WW tho??I mean anybody at this point seems dangerous for Khan...I also don't wanna see him go backwards,and start fighting D level fighters...
                    He'll get the Tim fight. Everybody's been wanting it, and I know Tim really wants it after tonight. But Amir, is gonna have to take the smaller share of the purse. If he moves up, it'll be just like it was when he moved up to 140, folks will give him somewhat of a pass. So the fights will be there IMO. Devon's there. Ortiz, Tim, Paulie is looking solid at 147, and may vie for a rematch. He's gonna have options I think.

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    Khan looked out on his feet after the first knock down.

So glad Garcia showed people what he is capable of. I know people are going to talk about Khan's chin and not Danny's talent though.

I knew he would do it, he deserved this.
                    And I know you creamed up when that 1st KD happened BL. As soon as I saw Khan wobble, I said BL, is somewhere in Canada losin her mind. Ya boy fought a helluva fight, and deserves more credit for the win than Amir's chin.

Comment

[QUOTE=Chief2ndzOnly!;12337036]He'll get the Tim fight. Everybody's been wanting it, and I know Tim really wants it after tonight. But Amir, is gonna have to take the smaller share of the purse. If he moves up, it'll be just like it was when he moved up to 140, folks will give him somewhat of a pass. So the fights will be there IMO. Devon's there. Ortiz, Tim, Paulie is looking solid at 147, and may vie for a rematch. He's gonna have options I think.

I don't want to see Bradley fight Khan at this point...Khan could fight Alexander or Ortiz..I'm not fully confident that Khan can win these fights either...

I don't know about Khan right now,his next move will be a big one for him...

Comment

Working...
                      X