No announcement yet.

Apple VS Samsung Sales (to 12/12)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TensionKiller View Post
    Take the bet I offered. S4 beats the next iPhone is what I said before. do it son, don't change the bet like a pussay

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    I'll take that better but it has to be lifetime ban and you have to include your other account as well.
    As for my girl being poor I can get a wage slip guarantee both me and my wife earn more than you fact.

Comment

Boy the fan droids are ducking thus thread.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
        Boy the fan droids are ducking thus thread.
        What is it to duck about this thread?

Is it the fact that Iphones were more popular before?

Why don't you just refute the fact that the best smartphone of 2012 was not made by Apple?

Tell me 1 significant feature of iphone 5 that a samsung s3 can't do?

Comment

I don't have another account fool. The bet is taken. S4 outsells the next I phone in 2013.

Your girl is poor. you talk about wage slips, show me yours and gets with piye on it.

Comment

Don't be a ***** and post the wage slips with your initials on you poor punk. I know you're a Spaniard, how's being broke?

Girl had to trade in get phones to get the best, the S3. looks life you traded in your phone too lol.

Comment

***** bring up the I phones first 2.5 years to the So series. do it.

Comment

One thing the iPhone can do the s3 can't? Group text, look nice, not be a brick, access the largest App Store out etc. as for post my wage slip with initials ill do that if you do it first.

Comment

Originally posted by piye View Post
                  One thing the iPhone can do the s3 can't? Group text, look nice, not be a brick, access the largest App Store out etc. as for post my wage slip with initials ill do that if you do it first.
                  Funny because I always group text all the time.

Lmao, so s3 can't look nice? and iphones are brick proof? you're a joke, i'm out of here.

Comment

lol the s3 is a brick you cannot group text without an app to do it. or rooting your device.

Comment

Son, who uses text that much these days? WhatsApp is what people use. Emoji, pics and videos all for free.

I phone can't do much.

Comment

Working...
                      X