No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Face Unbeaten Carlos Molina In December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan To Face Unbeaten Carlos Molina In December

By Jake Donovan - Former 140 lb. champion Amir Khan has tabbed unbeaten prospect Carlos Molina as his next opponent when he returns to the ring in December,

Full details of the fight are still being worked out, but will take place in the United States.

The fight will be Khan’s first with new trainer Virgil Hunter since splitting with Freddie Roach earlier this year.

"I'm really pleased that Virgil Hunter is to become my new trainer," Khan said, as reported by the Associated Press. "Everyone in boxing knows about his skills and the success he has enjoyed over the last few years. [Click Here To Read More]

Time for Kahn to claim this chump's 0.

LOL, then let the Garcia ducking begin.

Comment

this is a good fight for Khan. Molina doesn't hit hard and is a lightweight. He is fast, durable and technically adequate but there is nothing special enough for him to be bale to beat Khan.

Comment

I like Khan but he cannot always pick on pillow punchers his whole career, he cannot avoid the inevitable, along the road he will cross again with a puncher...

Comment

soft puncher, but that's what Khan needs for 1 or 2 fights. Virgil Hunter can't teach him much in 8 weeks, but 1 year from now we should see a defensively better Khan challenging for World titles again.

Comment

Here we go people... Just what Boxing needs another softball fight to hype a career with more smoke and mirrors.
            If he ever dares to step into the ring again with a puncher he will again land flat on his back.

Comment

dunno who he is. thought they were talking about the light middle carlos molina, but this guy i've never heard of

Comment

interesting how people are critisicing khan for fighting a nobody but have no problem with kell brook fighting bums his whole career

Comment

He's lost two fights, what do you expect from him? To fight Matthysse? Morons.

Comment

Originally posted by ALG United View Post
                    I like Khan but he cannot always pick on pillow punchers his whole career, he cannot avoid the inevitable, along the road he will cross again with a puncher...
                    Pillow punchers? Prescott, Maidana, Judah, Peterson and Garcia were pillow punchers?

Comment

Working...
                    X