No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nkosinathi Joyi Promises To Tear Takayama To Pieces

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Nkosinathi Joyi Promises To Tear Takayama To Pieces

IBF minimumweight world champion Nkosinathi Joyi (21-0, 15KOs) has promised to score a knockout against Katsunari Takayama (24-4, 10KOs) of Japan on March 30th at East London, South Africa. They fought to a three round no contest last January, after an accident clash of heads.

[Click Here To Read More]

Fight Ioka... taste his youth

Comment

joyi

Joyi will destroy Ioka my friend,actually no strawweight can beat him rite now .he is just too tall ,powerful and clever.even Roman Gonzalez is avoiding him.I know for a fact that joyis camp offered Roman a fight and they turned it down,donnie nietes as well.joyi is the kind of fighter that will put pressure on u if things don't go well he can change the fight plan all together ride the biycle .he is very varsetile fighter.to win u have to knock him out,and it is possible bcause he is a slow starter.one would have to target him in the first three rounds

Comment

roll the carpet for king joyi

Roll the red carpet for Joyi

IBF mini flyweight title holder,Nkosinathi Joyi is not fazed by the imminent title challenges from WBA champion Roman Gonzalez,WBO champion Donnie Nietes and WBC champion Oleydong Sithsamerchai.Joyi was declared the new IBF mini flyweight champion in march 2010.He dominated the fight against the previous title holder and undefeated Mexican,Raul Garcia.Joyi threw more punches than the Mexican.

Before this fight,he fought and won against hard punching fighters such as Sammy Gueterezz and Lorenzo Trejo.The latter,then later admitted that Joyi is one of the most best boxers to have come out of South Africa. Sitting on f21-w21-ko15,he is ready for any pugilist who wants to mix with him."I am waiting for my promoter to advise a way forward regarding my career.I might go the voluntary route or any other route available,Its up to my promoter as i am comfortable with any decision,"said Mdantsane born boxer.

"I am the warrior that does not fear anyone with two hands,my main aim is to fight both WBA and WBO champions.You can bring them on any time," he said.

It will be complex for any boxer to defeat this boxer from South Africa.He has got the skills and resilience.His Knockout rate shows how powerful his left hand is.Born a southpaw,he could give anyone with any stance some difficulty.

He must just be given a platform against world's best to showcase his talent and earn big money.Moreover his character will be put to the real test,remember to be the best you must fight or come against the best.

Watch this space!!!

Article by Kgoro Kwetse

Back to main page

Comment

Originally posted by welcome View Post
          Joyi will destroy Ioka my friend,actually no strawweight can beat him rite now .he is just too tall ,powerful and clever.even Roman Gonzalez is avoiding him.I know for a fact that joyis camp offered Roman a fight and they turned it down,donnie nietes as well.joyi is the kind of fighter that will put pressure on u if things don't go well he can change the fight plan all together ride the biycle .he is very varsetile fighter.to win u have to knock him out,and it is possible bcause he is a slow starter.one would have to target him in the first three rounds
          You know fora fact... Roman Gonzalez is avoiding him... well that's interesting. Tell me how you know this... let me guess... secret source, right?

Comment

Working...
          X