No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dyah Davis Wins Lopsided Snoozer Over Alfonso Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dyah Davis Wins Lopsided Snoozer Over Alfonso Lopez

Mallory Square, Key West, Florida - In a very lackluster ten round super middleweight contest, the televised main event of ESPN's 2012 debut of Friday Night Fights saw Dyah Davis (21-2-1, 9KOs) win a lopsided ten round unanimous decision over Alfonso Lopez (22-2, 17KOs). The scores were 100-90, 100-90 and 99-91. The clash of styles were very bad. The two boxers had defense as their first option and any offense came secondary. Not too much action and neither fighter looked impressive
    [Click Here To Read More]

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

This was honestly the worst FNF broadcast I've ever watched. I can't believe ESPN2 would put this crap on to start the New Year. These two bums had no business being in a main event even if this was the old Wednesday Night Fights. Even the sidebar commentary with Teddy giving his insight (I mean the lack thereof) into Manny vs. Mayweather was utter bull****. Teddy said something about having 3 scoops of ice cream that was delicious (meaning all 3 JMM/Pac fights) so let's get fat off a 4th showdown and screw these latest developments of Mayweather being available for May 5th. Bought & paid for, eh Teddy! You inept and incompetent little (Arum) cronie. **** can we please get Al Berstein back on ESPN...PLEASE! Hell I would even take (Like a fat kid loves cake) pudgy Dan Rafael at ringside versus the Skill-less Scarface. Good job Teddy, way to get Boxing off to a blazing start in '12!

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
        Zzzzzzzzzzzz
        I actually dosed off on that fight.

Comment

I can't believe i went out and bought some Heinekens for this fight.. waste of time

Comment

Ya straight up boring clinch-fest the opener was better even though I thought Martinez won but it was still close. I just started playing MW3 during the 3rd round of Davis-Lopez

Comment

you guys just dont know ***** about boxing. this was entertaining as fuuck *sarcasm*

Comment

Poor Teddy

They acutally started talking about Bama and LSU...LMAO!!!..Teddy was really embarassed by that match and considering he was just talking about how good last year was and it produced the fight of the year in 2011.

Comment

Working...
                X