No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Sees Four More Fights Before Retirement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Sees Four More Fights Before Retirement

Carl Froch, 35-years-old, believes he has four more major fights left in his career, following his magnificent victory over Mikkel Kessler on Saturday night. Froch avenged the first of his two career defeats at the O2 with a unanimous points decision in front of 19,000 fans. Now he wants to avenge his other defeat to Andre Ward, who was ringside at the O2.

[Click Here To Read More]

Options
    Cleverly
    Hopkins
    Kessler(Trilogy)
    Ward
    I would like to see Froch fight Golovkin

Comment

1. Kessler Trilogy
      2. Andre Ward
      3. Bernard Hopkins
      4. George Groves
      5. Andre Dirrell

Comment

ZERO chance he fights Dirrell again. All risk, no reward. And a fight he probably loses.

Comment

for the millionth time -- that wasn't a 'magnificent' fight or a 'spectacular' fight as the commentators kept gushing -- it was a good fight between a very good all-around fighter who showed some holes in his game (lack of effective combination punching, wild, off-balance windmill lead rights and lefts etc) vs. a once very good fighter who has slipped somewhat -- Froch at this point is a less than a elite fighter who needs to be careful about getting in there with A level guys if he wants to go out on a winning streak

Comment

Hopkins/Kessler 3
            Ward
            Groves
            Cleverly

Comment

respect Mr Froch, and you can bet your arse they are all going to be against top tier opposition. By the time he hangs them up he's going to have been on a run of maybe 15 fights, 14 of which were against one of the best out there. It's almost a shame he took the Mack fight as it breaks up the run a bit, but still I don't imagine anyone else will have a run of fights like this any time soon. We need to savour the Cobra while we've got him, we may not see his like again.

Comment

Froch ----worst jab I've ever seen!!!! Easy to see (gives it away everytime) and then actually rows (drops it) back!!
                He needs to fight the same guy again if the fans in England thought it was so fantastic they'll all go back and have fun again!!

The guy is a club level talent at best. I like his willingness because he "made the fight" but talent wise he's ordinary at best. Ofcourse most top ten boxers today ARE ordinary so he fits in nicely! !!!! Ray

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  Froch ----worst jab I've ever seen!!!! Easy to see (gives it away everytime) and then actually rows (drops it) back!!
                  He needs to fight the same guy again if the fans in England thought it was so fantastic they'll all go back and have fun again!!

The guy is a club level talent at best. I like his willingness because he "made the fight" but talent wise he's ordinary at best. Ofcourse most top ten boxers today ARE ordinary so he fits in nicely! !!!! Ray
                  Yeah.. and you're a cool.

Rich!!!

Comment

Originally posted by New Wave View Post
                    respect Mr Froch, and you can bet your arse they are all going to be against top tier opposition. By the time he hangs them up he's going to have been on a run of maybe 15 fights, 14 of which were against one of the best out there. It's almost a shame he took the Mack fight as it breaks up the run a bit, but still I don't imagine anyone else will have a run of fights like this any time soon. We need to savour the Cobra while we've got him, we may not see his like again.
                    The best consecutive run of fights recently has to be sugar Shane. Margarito, then mayweather, then PAC man, then canelo. Much respect to sugar

Comment

Working...
                    X