No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Corrie Sanders Shot, Later Dies From The Injuries

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Corrie Sanders Shot, Later Dies From The Injuries

In a tragic story, former heavyweight champion Corrie Sanders was shot and killed during a restaurant robbery outside Brits in South Africa. Sanders was reportedly shot in the stomach. He was rushed to the hospital but doctors was unable to save him.

[Click Here To Read More]

i wasnt expecting to read this when i woke up rip sanders thoughts and prayers are with his family

Comment

Rest In Peace Corrie Sanders, I will always remember you sir you gave Boxing fans a lot to miss you by. my condolences to the Sanders family as I'm sure this time is be absolutely terrible for them. I will always take pride in picking you in the biggest upset win arguably ever. R.I.P Corrie Sanders, gone too soon

Comment

Whoa, I wasn't expecting to log on and see this. R.I.P.

Comment

Damn, rest in peace champ

Comment

Very tragic, RIP Corrie..

Comment

Originally posted by damit305 View Post
              Very tragic, RIP Corrie..
              Hard to question this mans HEART!!! He had a cold style!!!! I lost my first cousin today and it makes one realize that no one is promised tomorrow... Corrie Sanders and Lewis Grange ( my first cousin) rest in piece .... Thanks for the memories !!!

Comment

The guy that went to Germany a 37 year older farmer returned home World Champion.

Hate to see him go out like that. RIP Champ!

Comment

I feel like crying TBH.

I loved watching Corrie Sanders fight. RIP Sniper.

Comment

Rip champ! Hopefully they find those scumbags who shot him and beat them to death.

Comment

Working...
                    X