Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny's everyday 55 Man Entourage is one of the biggest entourages in the world...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacman doesn't pay his entourage.

He treats them like dogs, and they like it.

Last time I heard they were fighting over who would sleep at the foot of Manny's bed.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
      Pacman doesn't pay his entourage.

He treats them like dogs, and they like it.

Last time I heard they were fighting over who would sleep at the foot of Manny's bed.

I sure hope so..........

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post

And that boxer kneeling down with a cap.........he's an *******.

sino yun bossing?

Comment

It'd be a fckn shame if these leeches were his downfall, not an actual boxer beating him

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            sino yun bossing?
            I forgot his name......he was in the Pac-Velaquez/Morales-Raheem fight. Sobra yabang. I know you were there.......I was a few seats behind the azzho.

He was also in the BCngDC and Pepe/Carlito eyeball in Texas.

Comment

that is ridiculous

Comment

That's because he's humble and a genuinely nice guy that has that many close friends.

Comment

Originally posted by deezdominates View Post
                  It'd be a fckn shame if these leeches were his downfall, not an actual boxer beating him

nah, ain't worried about da homies, chicks are more likely to be his downfall.

Comment

Originally posted by ophqui View Post
                    is that not him in the front on the right?

Mannys an idiot to pay those people for nothing. I have no idea why boxers do that, its ****ing bizarre. Football (soccer) players get paid 10 times what boxers do, none of them have 50 man entourages
                    is that true about soccer dudes making 10 times more?
                    i know nfl players make the bread but soccer players?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      This is like MC Hammer in the 90's...........Pac is gonna get bankrupt.
                      It seems like the same cycle .... and because Pac is soo generous to fellow Filipinos, they're going to just suck it up until the well runs dry. This is also, only what you see ... there are probably more waiting at his home.

At some point someone has to be the voice of reason and demand that every body have a purpose {Not **** like: I pick up his dry cleaning}.

Trim the fat ...... From what I recall, Floyd trimmed down his entourage and security recently. Now its only one gigantic bodyguard dude and that's it.

Comment

Working...
                      X