No announcement yet.

Alll these tv shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alll these tv shows

about cops raiding marijuana grow sites?

Don't these guys have anything better to do?

You know like stop real crime.

Easy targets how about the prescription pill abuse they just ignore it because the Usa is the head dealer of that ish.

Comment

Meh, maybe weed should be regulated.

But alcohol is more dangerous, in my eyes.

Just me, but good weed never had me wanting to harm somebody. Or impair me to the point of non-function.

I usually would just stay home and draw, or watch a movie. And eat until I was the very definition of a fat yank.

These days, when I do toke, I like to watch the Universe, and pretend I can actually follow what some of the geniuses on the show are saying.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Meh, maybe weed should be regulated.

But alcohol is more dangerous, in my eyes.

Just me, but good weed never had me wanting to harm somebody. Or impair me to the point of non-function.

I usually would just stay home and draw, or watch a movie. And eat until I was the very definition of a fat yank.

These days, when I do toke, I like to watch the Universe, and pretend I can actually follow what some of the geniuses on the show are saying.
        I do that stuff too, though half way through it's usually on mute and I got tunes going.

Comment

weed is bad for you.

Comment

Illegal grow sites are wrong, we have them all over up here. They leave huge ****ing messes and tear up the land. Grow your **** in a warehouse or something...

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
              Illegal grow sites are wrong, we have them all over up here. They leave huge ****ing messes and tear up the land. Grow your **** in a warehouse or something...
              I have a couple of friends that own some "Medical" businesses, and it it almost isn't worth it. Too many lawyer fee's.

Co-Op's going out of business. Legit people.

But it is like anything, people abuse the law, and everybody else has got to pay for the *******s, I guess.

I used to go up to Eureka quite a bit, on the 101. People were kind....

Comment

Working...
              X