Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andre Dirrell sparred ward in the olympics

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now I DO know that he didnt jab his way in this GIF but he lunged in as he always does and got caught with a right uppercut.

Comment

Just one for the road. Now im gonna get a gif where Kessler tried the same but missed by inches. Only if he kept at it, he would of had Ward on the canvas.

Comment

nice share for the peeps here to see cash

Comment

Here is Kessler's attempt. He should kept cracking at it and it would of found its home. Kessler threw like 3-4 uppercuts total out of the whole fight. Sort of like Devon did Urango, he kept launching that uppercut till it landed.

Comment

im guessin the headbutts is what discouraged kessler, those clashes looked painful as ****

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
              Thats the thing with me, i could be bias cause he is a hometown fighter. But Dirrell fought gross in that curtis stevens fight and some in Froch but you cant tell me he aint progressing. I think he is going to be a champ.
              I hope Ward doesn't damage him. Ward is going to win, trust it.

Comment

Originally posted by Allucard View Post
                I hope Ward doesn't damage him. Ward is going to win, trust it.
                Lol, Ward aint gonna damage **** if he doesnt use his head. If Ward wins it will be by UD but Dirrell can win by KO or UD.

Comment

Originally posted by killacash View Post
                  Thats the thing with me, i could be bias cause he is a hometown fighter. But Dirrell fought gross in that curtis stevens fight and some in Froch but you cant tell me he aint progressing. I think he is going to be a champ.
                  well, yeah.

he's from ****ing flint michigan, the ****hole of the nation

of course he's gonna be tough

Comment

Working...
                  X