Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chea... View Post
    LOL Derranged

Comment

This sounds exactly like what happened between Canelo and Solis.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        This sounds exactly like what happened between Canelo and Solis.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Basically im walking to the train on my way to school and some guy, obviously drunk or on drugs starts harassing me as i walk. He's about 35 and 5'2 and he starts talking ***** to me and daring me to **** him up. Im big and a pretty chill person and im not gonna start kicking this tiny drunk guys ass in the middle of the street unless im threatened.

But then i get on the train and he follows me there too still wanting me to kick his ass. Then as a sit down, he tries to sit next to me but slips and just hits the floor hard, passes out and pisses himself

where the hell do you live?
          this happened on your way to school?
          your neighborhood sounds gnarly.

it's one thing to be elbow deep in drunks on the train at midnight on a friday
          its entirely something different to have to fend off drunk the size of ten year olds on your way to school

you did the right thing not beating him up. not "crushin" him
          the only step you missed would be to take a video with your telephone and share the giggles
          Last edited by New England; 12-07-2011, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Basically im walking to the train on my way to school and some guy, obviously drunk or on drugs starts harassing me as i walk. He's about 35 and 5'2 and he starts talking ***** to me and daring me to **** him up. Im big and a pretty chill person and im not gonna start kicking this tiny drunk guys ass in the middle of the street unless im threatened.

But then i get on the train and he follows me there too still wanting me to kick his ass. Then as a sit down, he tries to sit next to me but slips and just hits the floor hard, passes out and pisses himself

he 'slipped' eh? after tripping on your foot and running into your fist?

Comment

So, what race was he?

Comment

Working...
              X