Collapse
No announcement yet.

OMG! Look how much bigger he is!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shane does have a bigger torso that Mayweather, but that by no means dictates the outcome of the fight.

Comment

i hope mosley can beat cotto in the replay.

Comment

good thread, guys get obsessed with size too much. especially with peni.......i meant boxing

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          It never amazes me how people flip out over the weigh ins. Like they've never seen a 1" size difference before.
          Same here. I guarantee it will seem like Floyd is the stronger guy because he will be the one landing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
            Same here. I guarantee it will seem like Floyd is the stronger guy because he will be the one landing.
            yep. If the bigger guy isn't landing it doesn't mean ****. Just watch Urango fights.

Comment

It never amazes me how people flip out over the weigh ins. Like they've never seen a 1" size difference before.
              Dude, you really need to have your eyes check.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
                Dude, you really need to have your eyes check.
                For what exactly? Is there some huge size difference I'm missing here? Or is this common in boxing, to have one guy slightly bigger then the other guy?

These weigh in pictures mean nothing.

Comment

Great thread. I thought I was the only one who was amused by all the size talk here

Comment

For what exactly? Is there some huge size difference I'm missing here? Or is this common in boxing, to have one guy slightly bigger then the other guy?

These weigh in pictures mean nothing.
                    No, there's no huge size advantage, but i see what you're trying to do. Anyway, the smarter boxer will win..

Comment

I missed Domain's "YOKED ON CREATINE!" threads.

Comment

Working...
                      X