Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oscar De La Hoya Slapped Around By Ivan Calderon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar De La Hoya Slapped Around By Ivan Calderon?

I know the parties involved are trying VERY hard to sell the upcoming Oscar De La Hoya-Manny Pacquiao pay-per-view as a "fight of the century" encounter, but the pre-fight shilling is starting to get to point of being absurd. In his blog for Ring Magazine, Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach claims that Ivan Calderon slapped around Oscar De La Hoya when the two of them sparred last year. [details]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    I know the parties involved are trying VERY hard to sell the upcoming Oscar De La Hoya-Manny Pacquiao pay-per-view as a "fight of the century" encounter...
    Self-explanatory.

Comment

these rumors are getting to be a little too much.
      maybe it's true, maybe it isn't.
      one thing is for sure, that this whole fight and everything leading up to it is a sham.

Comment

Damn a 105 pounder slapping Oscar around? If there is any truth to this it's going to be a long night for Oscar. If it's just a lie to sell the fight I feel sorry for Pac and Roach because his fighter will never be the same after the ass whooping Oscar is going to lay down on him!

Comment

I know the parties involved are trying VERY hard to sell the upcoming Oscar De La Hoya-Manny Pacquiao pay-per-view as a "fight of the century" encounter, but the pre-fight shilling is starting to get to point of being absurd. In his blog for Ring Magazine, Pacquiao's trainer Freddie Roach claims that Ivan Calderon slapped around Oscar De La Hoya when the two of them sparred last year. [details]
          I find it hard to believe. Does that mean that the Iron Boy can whup Cotto, Mosley, or Margarito , at 147 too? They are trying too hard to sell this fight, just like the article states. Nice Read..

Comment

Who leeks this ****! SOURCE!!

Comment

no source need bro..
              its a bull**** fight/scam

i will NOT pay to see this garbage..
              DLH will cary Manny for 6-8 rounds and then TKO him

Comment

no wonder Oskee has 2 trainers Nacho and Angelo.....hahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Sox8055 View Post
                  I find it hard to believe. Does that mean that the Iron Boy can whup Cotto, Mosley, or Margarito , at 147 too? They are trying too hard to sell this fight, just like the article states. Nice Read..
                  yea. just trying to psyche mu****as up into buying this ****, thinking "manny actually has a chance!"

probably trying to psyche manny up too!

Comment

I'm a calderon fan and not really too much of dlh fan but I think this is just bull**** to hype the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X