Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

will arthur abraham give mosley a run for his money with his cowardice vs ward...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will arthur abraham give mosley a run for his money with his cowardice vs ward...

i hope not i hope abraham gives his last stand...if he loses career ova or he goees back to fighting bums in germany...i hope he shows some balls and fights balls out and plays dirty with ward...thats the only way itll be a fun fight....2 straight duds in a row for boxing i cant handle the thought i hope its a dirty war in there with rabbit punches and **** it would be fun to watch then...

So far so good for Arthur he hasnt showed signs of cowardice unlike mosley punked out after hitting that canvas!!

Comment

When has Abraham ever "RAN", Ward is the one that will be darting in an out and sticking and moving...NOT ABRAHAM! With Abraham's Power that is what Ward SHOULD DO!

Use his speed advantage and stick and move and avoid that Power as much as he can

Comment

It's ward who has the reputation of being negative at times. Hit and hold, head butts( rinse and repeat ).

Comment

do or die for Abraham now, i think he will be more attacking

Comment

Abraham doesn't run. He'll cover up and not throw, but he won't run.

Comment

Working...
            X