No announcement yet.

Calzaghe is a Fraud

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!! View Post
    David Haye won a silver at the world championships, Neil Perkins won a bronze a year or two back.
    David Haye was European wasnt it.
    I heard Froch was only one on Comentry of Henry Poras fight on Eurosport??
    Maybe this is wrong???

Is your pic from York Hall??????

Comment

Originally posted by Tuggers1986 View Post
      And.. just to add to this, it seems anytime anybody British speaks about Calzaghe we get accused of sticking up for him, as if people assume were a fan just because were British, when the truth is...most people couldnt give a ****. We wanna see him stop fighting reality tv stars and take the real fights just like everybody else does.
      Im British, English is a better description. I never stick up for Joe.
      I would like to see what his father says when Frochy Knocks him out.

I it just me or is Enzo Calzaghe biggest Knobber in Boxing????????

Comment

But all that doesn't help Calzaghe, who can't ko a guy with 1200 clean hits, and runs away from kvalified opponents.

[/QUOTE]

What are you on. Post is Called Calzaghe is a fraud. Posted by a Brit. Sould have called it Kessler is a bum. lol

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
          David Haye was European wasnt it.
          I heard Froch was only one on Comentry of Henry Poras fight on Eurosport??
          Maybe this is wrong???

Is your pic from York Hall??????

Haye got his medal at the 2001 worlds (think he also got European honours. Same year as Froch

I think the pic is from York Hall, aftermath of the Magee fight.

Comment

Originally posted by !!! Beowulf !!! View Post
            Haye got his medal at the 2001 worlds (think he also got European honours. Same year as Froch

I think the pic is from York Hall, aftermath of the Magee fight.
            I was there for Magee Fight. Awsome finish by Froch. When Magee went down i thought he was in serious trouble. Good to see he was ok after a few minutes. York Hall is an fantastic venue, has real feeling of history. Iv been to many sports event over the years only other places that give same feeling are St Andrews and old Wembley. You can just sense you are in a special place.

Comment

Originally posted by adietheforestfa View Post
              I was there for Magee Fight. Awsome finish by Froch. When Magee went down i thought he was in serious trouble. Good to see he was ok after a few minutes. York Hall is an fantastic venue, has real feeling of history. Iv been to many sports event over the years only other places that give same feeling are St Andrews and old Wembley. You can just sense you are in a special place.
              I only went to Wembley once. Fantastic old gorund though. Let's hope the new Wembley is worthy of the name.

Millennium Stadium is a pretty special ground as well, especially for a modern stadium, went there for an FA Cup final (2003) and it was awesome.

Comment

Working...
              X