No announcement yet.

Garcia vs Mayfield

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garcia vs Mayfield

What's ya thoughts on this fight right here??

I don't want to see it

Comment

Good fight.

I'm from California so I'm behind Mayfield 100%.

Comment

I could see that fight happening in the next 2 years but at this moment in time I don't think so. Good fight though.

Comment

mayfield has a huge punch but he's very ordinary in terms of his boxing presentation

garcia is not a supreme talent but they guy knows how to fight. he'll deal with the power and make hard hitta look ordinary after a few cautious rounds.

i like the hard hitta in interviews. some guys you just like when you hear them talk, and mayfield is one of those guys. being around ward and virgil hunter has to have a positive effect on a young man. i wish i had influences like those two in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            mayfield has a huge punch but he's very ordinary in terms of his boxing presentation

garcia is not a supreme talent but they guy knows how to fight. he'll deal with the power and make hard hitta look ordinary after a few cautious rounds.

i like the hard hitta in interviews. some guys you just like when you hear them talk, and mayfield is one of those guys. being around ward and virgil hunter has to have a positive effect on a young man. i wish i had influences like those two in my life.
            I would like to see this fight..But right now it might be to early for Mayfield at this point...

Comment

who in the **** is mayfield

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
                who in the **** is mayfield
                espn fighter so far

no business at all fighting the best jr WW on the planet.

Comment

A bit too early for Mayfield give him another 18 months. He has good power, and has got a good trainer but give him some time.

Comment

I don't know,I love this style match up..I really believe it would produce fireworks...

Comment

Working...
                    X