No announcement yet.

just finished Teddy Atlas's book

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just finished Teddy Atlas's book

I loved it, shi t was gully as hell. A good % of the book involved beating people up while looking out for people and struggling to get by in the process. Reminded me of me lol

What are some other really dope boxing bio's or autobio's?

teddy is literate?

Comment

I was walkin down the street in Prague a few years back and passed this military surplus/memorabilia store. The ONE book they had on display in the window was Teddy's book, in Czech. Pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by NEETzsche View Post
        teddy is literate?
        You'd never know by listening to him on ESPN. He mangles more words than Yogi Berra ever even attempted. And, unlike him, he stretches out his "explanations" like a concertina, making just as discordant a sound.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          I was walkin down the street in Prague a few years back and passed this military surplus/memorabilia store. The ONE book they had on display in the window was Teddy's book, in Czech. Pretty funny.

That would be just as understandable to the average English speaker as his own "polished" verbosity.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Great.../dp/B0046LUGE4

That **** is great.

Comment

It's not a biography or autobiography, but I've got a compilation of my boxing writing available on Amazon right now (or you can DM me and get it directly in case you want a signed copy).

http://bit.ly/fightingwordsamazon

Comment

Teddy's book is one of the most entertaining reads out there, boxing related or otherwise.

Comment

I read it and thought some of the stories stretched the truth. He always gave super wise advice and inspiration, always!

Comment

Actually it was a good read and I enjoyed it, I tell you some of the **** he put up with regarding Michael Moore would definitely test a trainers threshold...

Comment

Working...
                    X