No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andre Ward's Manager Drops Bombs on Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andre Ward's Manager Drops Bombs on Floyd Mayweather

In response to an earlier story on BoxingScene.com, where WBC welterweight champion Floyd Mayweather Jr. took several shots at WBC/WBA super middleweight king Andre Ward - James Prince, the current manager of Ward and ex-manager of Mayweather, had plenty to say in response to Floyd Jr.'s unexpected verbal jabs.

"First of all I don't know what demonic spirit jumped into Mayweather causing him to try to assassinate my fighter's character because he is a fighter and a man of God - as if it's a sin to worship God and fight. It goes to show his ignorance in the word of God because there are prophets throughout the Bible that were fighters, warriors, hit men - and none of them were punks. So for Mayweather to attack a man's spirituality because he has been friends with Robert Guerrero since they were kids and he'd riding with him is just an excuse to voice his haterism that's really in his heart for me and Dre," Prince said in a statement to BoxingScene.com. [Click Here To Read More]

hiroshima....................

Comment

Blah blah, drama drama....

Comment

I believe Prince about the Broner comment.

Comment

LMFAO Oh snap floyd got EXPOSED!

Comment

Is haterism really a word?

Comment

great come back but I wish it came from Ward instead of his manager.

Comment

This is going to be hilarious! Flojob 'hate on Ward' campaign goes defcon 3 any minute.....

Comment

Damn. He didn't hold back.

Comment

Couldn't draw flies into a dumpster until he beat DLH?

Completely false, if Floyd couldn't draw, why isn't Ward headlining PPV's the way Floyd did against Judah, Gatti and Baldomir, Floyd managed to do over 300K+ against all of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X