Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Poll: Who wins Saul Alvarez vs. Austin Trout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Who wins Saul Alvarez vs. Austin Trout?

Who wins this fight?

If it gets made and goes down on May 4th
    Saul Canelo Alvarez
    50.00%
    Austin Trout
    50.00%

55/45 Trout.

Jk, Canelo KO 1

Comment

Austin Trout. Canelo will most likely avoid the threat.

Comment

canelo stops him

Comment

doubt it gets made

Comment

i wonder how the tempo of this fight would play out man i can see trout winning this

Comment

I think Trout wins. Canelo does have the power to win this one. While Trout is somewhat elusive he is not very hard to hit. It might actually be an interesting fight.

My hat goes off if Canelo picks Trout as his next opponent. I doubt it though.

Comment

Canelo's stiffness and lack of movement will cause him to lose a decision. Trout is the absolute worst style for Alvarez. Big guy who is very mobile, can keep distance, and has fantastic timing.

Comment

It will be an interesting contest, just watching what Cotto did to Trout I have to think Canelo is going to be able to do more damage than Cotto so that augers well for Canelo. However if Trout is tough enough to take the beating or mitigate it enough what he will be able to deal out will certainly be something Canelo has never seen before and be a huge issue for him.

I will favor Canelo slightly based on his offensive talents and the fact I question if Trout can really take it but it could easily go the other way also.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                    It will be an interesting contest, just watching what Cotto did to Trout I have to think Canelo is going to be able to do more damage than Cotto so that augers well for Canelo. However if Trout is tough enough to take the beating or mitigate it enough what he will be able to deal out will certainly be something Canelo has never seen before and be a huge issue for him.

I will favor Canelo slightly based on his offensive talents and the fact I question if Trout can really take it but it could easily go the other way also.
                    ya this is pretty much how i feel about this fight

Comment

Working...
                    X