No announcement yet.

Manny made me a fan last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manny made me a fan last night

What a gracious man in defeat i truly commend his behavior ,any up and coming fighter should take a page from his notebook,even though he lost he made his fans proud imho.

bro this is NSB, you can't be expecting some tards here to share your opinion

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      What a gracious man in defeat i truly commend his behavior ,any up and coming fighter should take a page from his notebook,even though he lost he made his fans proud imho.
      how about ali's behaviour...

Comment

If you look at both faces during the post fight interview you can tell that Pac was winning the fight. And the compubox numbers weren't even close

Pac just couldn't beat the 10 count. If he did he would've continued to kicked Marquez's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          If you look at both faces during the post fight interview you can tell that Pac was winning the fight. And the compubox numbers weren't even close

Pac just couldn't beat the 10 count. If he did he would've continued to kicked Marquez's ass
          Bro. You realize you're not doing any Pacquiao fans a favor by posting like this. Stop giving us a bad name!

Yes, Pacquiao was winning for sure, before the KO, but you can do nothing but congratulate JMM.

Comment

hahahahaha:burner:

Comment

Yes, he was a gracious man in defeat, but it doesn't really say anything tbh. He was knocked the hell out. It doesn't get any clearer than that. There was no way he could dispute that he lost. A true test of character would be if he lost on the scorecards and didn't complain. Alceno Moreno for example was the best loser there could possibly be. Even though he has a good case that he really won, he just took the loss like a man and didn't bitch.

Anyway, you weren't a fan before? wtf? (don't gotta be a pactard to be a fan)
              Last edited by DoktorSleepless; 12-10-2012, 12:21 AM.

Comment

Bayless could have counted to his phone number, Pacquiao wasn't getting up.
                Last edited by BigStereotype; 12-10-2012, 12:38 AM.

Comment

My friend who is a hardcore pacquiao fan looked like someone had just died when i mentioned the fight he was like i dont want to fcking talk about it.
                  Ill give it to his fan base they are hardcore.

Comment

He got what was coming to him. He paid his debt to karma. He is a warrior and I respect him. He's a fighter and he behaved like one.

Comment

Working...
                    X