Does Rios look on point to you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Rios look on point to you?

This is from Garcia's facebook... says:

Wednesday before the fight already on weight and still doing 22 hard rounds of work!! Team Rios!!!!!!

I'll say this, he doesn't look as drained before, but we won't know till they hit the scales

He does look better than at 135, but he still looks drain. He needs to get his big ass to 147

Comment

There were some shots of him in the other thread where he looked very dry. Not as bad as normal, but he can't rely on size to get him past Alvarado. I think he looks weak in some pictures and Alvarado looks like an absolute tank. I wouldn't bet on Rios looking good on the scales.

Comment

He looked insanely sick weighing 137 against Abril, so I'm not expecting him to look healthy at 140, if I were him I'd move to 147 after this.

Comment

Hmm not looking as bad as this:

Here's a pic from media day:
          http://cdn1.ring tv.craveonline.com/assets/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/donaire-nishioka_workout_7721/donaire_nishioka_workout_2_20121010_1856818299.jpg ?1349915451

But it's wednesday so we will see. I still dont think it looks right tho.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Hmm not looking as bad as this:

Here's a pic from media day:
            http://cdn1.ring tv.craveonline.com/assets/components/com_joomgallery/img_pictures/donaire-nishioka_workout_7721/donaire_nishioka_workout_2_20121010_1856818299.jpg ?1349915451

But it's wednesday so we will see. I still dont think it looks right tho.
            Yea right there. People call me crazy when I say he looks like a skeleton... but freaking look at his face compared to what he looks like normally!
            Jesus christ man.... I mean.... it's just unhealthy

Comment

Not looking too good.

Agree with the guys above me,

He needs to move up to 147 after this one.

Comment

Damn!! Rios looks bad. he needs to jump into a different weight class asap!

Comment

He doesn't look as bad, but the fact he has that sweat suit on leads me to think he still has a ways to go or he's just looking to keep that weight off.
                  That coupled with the fact he was layered at media day

Comment

Seriously.... this just keeps bringing me back to thinking Alvarado will win
                    i don't know where Alvarado is at, but from the pics they post here, he's looking in good shape and ready to go

Comment

Working...
                    X