No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero Says He Will Land on The 11/17 TMT Card

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero Says He Will Land on The 11/17 TMT Card

According to WBA "regular" featherweight champion Celestino 'Pelenchin' Caballero (36-4, 23KOs), he will likely land on the November 17th card being planned by TMT Promotions, the company owned by rapper 50 Cent and WBA 154-pound champion Floyd Mayweather Jr.

[Click Here To Read More]

Are they still doing a 11/17 card? Honestly, if I had to choose between GBP and TMT... I'd pick TMT. Dirrell, Gamboa and Caballero sounds pretty good to me.... just need to see who they're fighting and what GBP put up

Comment

Have a hard time seeing 50 and TMT going overseas to promote a fight w/ John. Caballero should just focus on the winner of Salido-Garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
        Are they still doing a 11/17 card? Honestly, if I had to choose between GBP and TMT... I'd pick TMT. Dirrell, Gamboa and Caballero sounds pretty good to me.... just need to see who they're fighting and what GBP put up
        I was wondering the same and it looks like they are. GBP is talking about Mares-Moreno on 11/17 or 11/10. Either way I gotta go with my boy Gamboa. So fk GBP and Showtime for trying to ruin other people's events.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          I was wondering the same and it looks like they are. GBP is talking about Mares-Moreno on 11/17 or 11/10. Either way I gotta go with my boy Gamboa. So fk GBP and Showtime for trying to ruin other people's events.

If it's just Marez-Mareno...... i might skip it in favor of the first TMT show. Were they trying to put morel against mini margarito?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo
            Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

If it's just Marez-Mareno...... i might skip it in favor of the first TMT show. Were they trying to put morel against mini margarito?
            No i think that's for the Canelo card wasnt it? Idk man... Lol I'm just worried about TMT. Im boycotting GBP too. Streaming TR and GBP for now.

Comment

TMT has to put on a great show for their first card. They absolutely have to, all eyes will be on them come November 17th. They gotta come with it

Comment

Originally posted by SixFootGiant View Post
                TMT has to put on a great show for their first card. They absolutely have to, all eyes will be on them come November 17th. They gotta come with it
                I couldn't agree with you more.

Comment

I hope they do well!!!! but the only way to make it big is for Mayweather to fight in that card also, otherwise would be dificult; neider Caballero nor Dierrell, have a big following...hell not even Gamboa whom I think should have it by now.

Comment

TMT and GBP need to not embark upon a civil war; Snooki is just waiting in the shadows.

Comment

Working...
                    X