Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you forgiven Margarito for being caught with plaster-wraps against Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unforgivable. I can't stand Margarito but even if my favorite boxer got caught with illegal wraps, I'd expect a life ban. Especially if he knew about it. And how can you not know?!?
    No matter how well packed the wraps are, you'd notice how hard they were before and after the fight. You do have time in the dressing room to warm up and prepare.
    Margarito cheated (and I believe they did it before as well) and how the guy is still allowed to fight I'll never know. It's not like there's no other Boxers out there wanting to fight, an honest fight. This sports getting too bogged down with cheaters and rule benders with steroids and all sorts. It's a sport, you should act like sportsmen. Compete, honestly. Or else, what's the point?

Comment

if Steroidgio Martinez is still allowed to box, Margarito should too.

Comment

I forgave him due to it not being proven that he actually used them in a fight. Also, Tito got a slap on the hand and so did Mosley when they cheated but yet people are all over their nuts. Margarito actually did his time and had the courtesy not to fight in Mexico during the time he was suspended. He took it like a man.

Now if it were to of been proven that he used them in a fight, then I'd say that's unforgivable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
          I forgave him due to it not being proven that he actually used them in a fight. Also, Tito got a slap on the hand and so did Mosley when they cheated but yet people are all over their nuts. Margarito actually did his time and had the courtesy not to fight in Mexico during the time he was suspended. He took it like a man.

Now if it were to of been proven that he used them in a fight, then I'd say that's unforgivable.
          Even if he never used them in a fight before, isn't the intentions to use them just as bad? It's like if someone has the intentions to murder someone but is caught before they can kill them.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
            Even if he never used them in a fight before, isn't the intentions to use them just as bad? It's like if someone has the intentions to murder someone but is caught before they can kill them.
            The intention was bad but like I said, he paid for that crime.

LMAO @ murder. What the hell ever man! Not even weak minded Collins died in the ring and neither did that one African guy.

Comment

The intention was bad but like I said, he paid for that crime.

LMAO @ murder. What the hell ever man! Not even weak minded Collins died in the ring and neither did that one African guy.
              Bro, don't listen to him. There was no wraps. I know people that were in that locker room. Trust me on this.

The issue was a knuckle pad. There was no plaster, there was no "intention". It was a simple mistake by Cappy caused by Richardson going in there to start **** with the camp. The commission watched Cappy do the whole hand and signed off on it.

It was much ado over nothing.

These Cotto fans are a piece of work.

Comment

Originally posted by Forza View Post
                Yes I forgive him just like I forgive tito trinidad
                LOL. Big difference... Tito wrapped his hands like BOTH Pacquiao and Margarito did for their fight. Tape directly on skin... No plaster son. Stick to fist pumping and twisting your lip like a low IQ pasty ape.

Paulie Malignaggi is your only option. Embrace your italian hero.

Comment

Originally posted by Fooly Cooly View Post
                  If he had plaster wraps I would not forgive him.

But he didnt, the issue was over an old knuckle pad being used vs. a new one. It was a non issue that got drawn out for no reason other than to justify the CSAC's job.

He'll destroy Cotto again soon enough and half the mental defectives on this site can go whine about something else that doesn't exist.
                  How is the weather in Mexico? Also... do you have a recipe I could borrow for Guacamole?

Comment

?????

Son, Tito did NOT try to bring PLASTER into the ring. The dispute was a minor technicality. Tape on skin as opposed to Gauze first, THEN tape. In Vegas it is PERFECTLY LEGAL. NYC has different rules... EVEN Naseem confirmed this to be so.

You are a pathetic mexican. How sleazy do you have to be to think this disgusting behavior by a fighter, is acceptable? This sickness of yours alone, is why I vote to secure the border. Disgusting.

Comment

Yeah, I forgive him. I think either him or his trainer were really worried because he struggled to make weight and doubted his chances, so they made a stupid desperation move. I think it was a horrible choice, but nobody's perfect and I've seen plenty of people make bad choices out of desperation. The most important part of this is that Naazim caught them before he could do some serious damage to Shane. He suffered the consequences, and now is his chance to redeem himself.

Comment

Working...
                      X