Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Guerrero: The Trainers Prediction Roundtable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mayweather-Guerrero: The Trainers Prediction Roundtable

John Scully (Mayweather): “A lot of people are listening to the hype and think Guerrero is going to win. I’ve seen a lot of people say that, and I understand the reasons why. Maybe Mayweather’s older, he’s slowed down a little bit, Guerrero’s hungry, etc., etc. But until somebody gives me a reason to believe otherwise, I still feel the same as I’ve felt for the last five years — I don’t see anyone beating Mayweather. That holds true for Saturday night.

“I think his speed and his intelligence and especially his conditioning, I think that gets lost on a lot of people. A lot of times guys like Floyd, unfortunately they get labeled — because they’re fast, and Roy [Jones] had the same thing — people say they’re just using their natural gifts. But Floyd is in tremendous shape. I know people who train at the gym with him, and they tell me how hard he trains. He’s a tremendous worker. I think being in that kind of shape, with those kind of skills, it’s almost an unbeatable thing.

[Click Here To Read More]

What Scully said is 100% , as soon I seen the shape Floyd was in , with his skillset its all over .

Comment

Easy work easy money. Mayweather UD. I wouldn't be surprised if he stops Guerrero in the later rounds.

Comment

Breaking news

LAS VEGAS (AP) – Today’s mega fight between Floyd “Money” Mayweather, Jr., and Fernando “The Ghost” Guerrero, has been called off, as of 6pm local time. Spokesman for “The Money Team” issued a press release stating that the cancellation was the result to a criminal complaint that they have filed, for attempted murder charges against Ruben Guerrero, trainer and father of Fernando “The Ghost” Guerrero. The criminal complaint states that around 5am today, Mr. Guerrero was exiting the local HOP on 221 S. Las Vegas Blvd., which at that point Mr. Guerrero was approached by Mr. Mayweather, Sr., and without provocation began a verbal attack and subsequently slapped Mr. Guerrero on his upper torso. At that point, Mr. Guerrero amused and irritated by Mr. Mayweather’s antics released a serious of blows upon Mr. Mayweather’s face that left horrific lacerations upon Mr. Mayweather. The Complaint further states that Mr. Guerrero proceeded to kick Mr. Mayweather on the groin, causing irreparable damage to Mr. Mayweather’s genital area. When question by the media, whether Mr. Mayweather, Sr., was in jeopardy of passing for the justification of the charges in the criminal complaint. The spokesman reiterated that Floyd Sr., was at home recuperating, but that due to the inflicted damage to his testicles Floyd Sr., would not be able to bear any more children in the future. As thus the complaint reflects the attempted charges, which might be aggravated to multiple if Floyd Sr., feels that he might have wanted multiple children in the future. The spokesman further stated that Mr. Floyd “Money” Mayweather, Jr., feels that this type of physical violence and aggression, has no place in sports or in the professional boxing arena, that as professional athlete he deserves a healthy and safe working environment void of potential mental and physical catastrophic damage. The spokesman further stated that Mr. Mayweather, Jr., as in the past has always be proactive to the potential health damages to athlete’s from the results of an unleveled playing field. As to Mr. Mayweather Jr., location during the assault, the spokesman said “Home, taking care of his fiancé... **** seriously…. you’ all know 50 is in town”. A statement issued by Ruben Moreno, said that the charges are ridiculous and without merit, as I have previously stated “Floyd Mayweather Sr., has baby balls”, so how could I had damaged them – if he never had any? As per Roberto’s respond “It just makes me laugh”.

Comment

Originally posted by noStylez View Post
          Easy work easy money. Mayweather UD. I wouldn't be surprised if he stops Guerrero in the later rounds.
          its not easy work or easy money if you have to go all 12 to get the decicion
          put'em away in the 1st or 2nd and now its easy.

Comment

If you look back at the Cotto fight, the punch that had the greatest success against Floyd was Cotto's left-especially the jab when Floyd was on the ropes. Floyd just shoulder rolled the rights, but Cotto's left was getting through...Let's see what Guerrero can do...

Comment

Working...
            X