No announcement yet.

I Kicked a Guy's ass in 9th Grade Because

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Kicked a Guy's ass in 9th Grade Because

He was the head of a street gang that clicked me. I stalked him en route, low kicked his leg from under him and followed up with ground stomping. I never had to throw a punch and it was easy as hell.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

stepping on his face felt like standing on a bowling ball covered in cheese. I could feel his lip and nose squirming around on the sole of my boot.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

did he cry? was there a big blood puddle around him?

Comment

Congratz, you beat up a minor.

Comment

You know what else is funny? He had the counselor transfer him from class to another within 2 days. The one english class I shared with him.

He was frightened and realized between me and my four bad news friends who took care of me as a kid he would be ****ed if he wanted revenge. 2 of them were expelled from school for beating a kid half to death with combination padlocks looped around their middle finger.

Comment

May I ask, why?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OldMoney91 View Post
                did he cry? was there a big blood puddle around him?
                He didn't cry, he just tried to use his hands as a shock absorber but that really didn't help his case. I think it was the angle I was kicking from that deterred that...either a mix of toe shots to the eye or I just stepped on his head. But I used both feet equally, and moved laterally to get blows in directly on his nose.........which was my primary target. He went to recovery position so I kicked him on the shoulders also.

1st blow a front kick to the knee joint from behind.......it took him to a knee and I used the same leg to strike the side of his face

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
                  May I ask, why?
                  5 of his friends beat me badly, and two of them picked up local office campaign signs and continued to beat me with them after they had already struck me unconscious. I figured he was a target because of a scapegoat factor.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    5 of his friends beat me badly, and two of them picked up local office campaign signs and continued to beat me with them after they had already struck me unconscious. I figured he was a target because of a scapegoat factor.
                    OK, that makes sense, I thought you were just boasting

Comment

Working...
                    X