Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever stepped inside a boxing ring?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
    Haha ... He's being sarcastic mate.

Rock'in is one of the most experienced / accomplished boxers (or rather ex boxer) on the forum.
    I thank you for the compliment. I didn't do much really when it comes right down to it. But in my experiences I did learn a heck of a lot about the game, the art of the sport and a heck of a lot about myself. Amateur boxing, in my opinion, is one of the healthiest sports out there available to todays youth. The discipline in training, in eating, in thinking, in believing, in dedicating which all leads to one thing....... self confidence. Great Sport!!!.........Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 01-27-2013, 12:53 PM.

Comment

5 fights, should have had more a few cancellations here and there. Trained boxing for about 3 years but off and on with injury and surgeries... then got into it for year and half had the 5 fights, reaggrivated my ACL which i tore 2 years prior and now just starting to train again after doing some physio.

Comment

Yes! And the first time I did it that is the longest 3 minutes ever OMG! lol

I would suggest any fight fan to just go spar at a Local Gym a little bit, it will change your mind about any boxer you ever disrespected or don't like

What these guys do is fukin HARD WORK! And it takes Hard Work to become one of the best in boxing, also a lot of self motivation, it is no teammates to have your back when you make a mistake like in Team Sports, your all on your own in that ring

Comment

Yes. I've sparred a few times before. It's tough but so damn exciting. When you start taking shots and the adrenaline is pumping, I can't imagine anything better, even sex. Never really had the chance to have proper fights, amateur or pro. But I'm thinking of getting more involved in the training side of things just to keep myself fit.

Comment

yeah, just for training/fitness and sparring, no desire to get more serious than that

Comment

Originally posted by HardSpar View Post
              nah it's more like being in a sex forum and asking if anyone's had sex
              Or being in an alien forum and asking if anyone's ever been to a different planet.

Comment

Working...
              X